Games Hattrick - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Hahaha quiet you. My rebuild was a bit of a fail, and that kinda set me back. Not bothered though. Technically I am dominating, except for that 1 game I screwed up.

FC Crouchzinho - 1st in III.6
Itallian Stallions FC - 2nd in IV.18

That is all. :)
How the f*** are you first?!? Whats happened in that league? Meh I'll be fine, i'll cruise through the rest of the games, just need to beat that team at home in 2 weeks and i'll be first and fine.

Anyway you're a Saints fan so you're used to things like this

228779.jpg

Low blow once again :p

Just joined up to this game, not to sure what I'm supposed to do. Can anyone give me a quick rundown?

First thing would be to click on help > game manual and read that.

That will help you out a bit.

Second thing would be to click on forum and go to the Oceania conferences. From there, look for the thread that says [mentor] Oceanian mentor program. It's on the second page at the moment. Basically if you post in that thread saying you are a newbie they can allocate you with a personal mentor who can give you all the help you need.

By all means ask questions in this thread too but that person would be able to help set you up with a training program which is the key to making money and get you moving up the divisions (Unless your name is Rojo Junior and you go backwards). :)

It's quite a complicated game to start with and that's why a number of people drop out straight after they join but if you can hang in there and cop the initial thrashings you'll really enjoy it. :thumbsu:

How the f*** are you first?!? Whats happened in that league? Meh I'll be fine, i'll cruise through the rest of the games, just need to beat that team at home in 2 weeks and i'll be first and fine.

Anyway you're a Saints fan so you're used to things like this

228779.jpg

Low blow once again :p

I'm first because my team rocks. :thumbsu: :p

It's looking pretty good at the moment but things can change. I've got 3 of my remaining games at home including R00bfc the bot which will allow me to rest my players and give me a nice TS boost. Like you I think it's going to come down to one game though. For me it's Scheissenhausen in a few weeks time.

That's a great DVD actually. It's a shame they didn't bring one out last year. On that DVD there was a great game at Etihad Stadium where we beat your mob by 100 points. Beautiful stuff. A bald Brent Guerra kicked 7 from memory including one while he was lying on the ground.

Eagles have the tendency to let non regulars kick multiple goals on us.

None of that today though, as we pumped Carlton in Leederville :thumbsu:

My team will be fine, im tossing up whether to stay in this league though for one more season. When I do get promoted I really want to play 3-4-3, because my forward ratings are really bad. But then I would've wasted all those youngsters I've been training.

By the way I think I have the best youth academy in the world. Another excellent cap player pulled today. Only excellent winger... but he's got good PM skills too. I have high hopes for him once I've stopped training defending.

What a joke I lost today's game 1-0 at home to a team much worse than me. Nothing happened in that game. Oh well now I don't have to worry about getting promoted and having to sell off all my trainees.

Eagles have the tendency to let non regulars kick multiple goals on us.

None of that today though, as we pumped Carlton in Leederville :thumbsu:

My team will be fine, im tossing up whether to stay in this league though for one more season. When I do get promoted I really want to play 3-4-3, because my forward ratings are really bad. But then I would've wasted all those youngsters I've been training.

By the way I think I have the best youth academy in the world. Another excellent cap player pulled today. Only excellent winger... but he's got good PM skills too. I have high hopes for him once I've stopped training defending.
Quite jealous, still waiting for my excellent cap!!!

Although I did sell a solid defender for 4.6mil.

I am well in auto-promotion status out of Div.5. So I should be up there with Rojo next season in Div.4!

Ahhh my team. Btw, another excellent capped youth player pulled yesterday. Excellent passing cap with weak PM at the moment.

Oh and as for my league game. I struggled early on 3-0 down within the opening 30 mins. Fightback to win 5-3. True FM performance that one. HT team talk, "I want to see more from you" and Bang!

No auto-promote for me... missed out by one point!!!! And by the looks of it, will be spending another season in Div. 5 with the team I have to play in qualification better than me all over the pitch.

I drew 2 games that I should of won, tweaked my tactics a bit and it backfired...

There was no Saints Footy at FC Crouchzinho (sorry, I'm just back from the footy :eek:) as we wasted a golden opportunity to win the league.

After 11 games of the season we're sitting in first place with a 1 point lead over the second placed team, Scheissenhausen YFC. We were drawn to play each other that round and as I had the home ground advantage (5 wins 0 losses to that point) and he had the small matter of the Oceania Cup final to worry about 3 days later I was in a fantastic position to seal the title. Unfortunately in true hattrick fashion I lost a mythical midfielder to injury after 10 minutes and he somehow managed to win 1-0.

In the end I still finished second but it's quite a let down to be honest.

So, Rojo, what division III league are you promoting into? :D

And more to the point, what the hell are you going to do now that the new changes to the match engine will result in the influence of TDF's disappearing? ;)

Whaaaaat? Whats this thing about TDFs? That will cost me about 20 million of players value because it would render them worthless. I'll be screwed. Thats bullshit.

My youth academy is pretty damn awesome, so I've got something to fall back on. I'll list some of the players later. Multi skilled all have defending and pm and passing. So I think I'll be right in the long run :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go to the Oceania Conferences and then the third page.

There's a thread titled "[MyHT] Changes for next season".

You can't miss it, it's the one with 357 posts. Mostly full of people with TDF's. :)

Bump.

So I'm going to be back in Div.III next season.

I've recently changed my formation to a 2-5-3 to great effect. Don't know how it'll go in the next division. I'm relatively cashed up and in a much better position than last time.

Just spent 7.7 mill on a defender. Still have 4.5 mil and a couple players at my disposal to raise money. Looking at getting another striker and inner mid.

And with that I win finish top of Div III.2, and gain automatic promotion into Div.II.

Two season with a new coach, consecutive automatic promotions.

U mad Sainter? :D

They had this thing where people in 7th division teams can just swap with bots in 6th division. If theres any still around. I read it a few weeks back.

Division 5 is all bots now!? Vale Hattrick in 'Oceania'

Won my first game in Div.II :)

Didn't you have the most successful team in Hattrick on all of BF years ago Ed?

Has mine surpassed your old team yet?

Hey guys, just signed up, have played with little to no success in the past but thought I'd give it another try. I've got no problems about the actual functionality of the game (ie I know how to do everything), I just don't know what I should be doing. Mainly regarding a Youth Academy v Investment in scouting network, hiring staff (how many coaches, physios etc. I need) and then finally establishing a training regimen/strategy in order to make money on the transfer market.

If these topics are covered in some of the Hattrick forums let me know but I find them quite difficult to navigate and as such couldn't be bothered trawling through them.

Division 5 is all bots now!? Vale Hattrick in 'Oceania'

Won my first game in Div.II :)

Didn't you have the most successful team in Hattrick on all of BF years ago Ed?

Has mine surpassed your old team yet?

Hehe, i'm in Scotland at the moment, so my team isn't in Oceania. :p

I dunno about that! haha, but i think i gave up as soon as Crouchzinho caught up to me. I couldn't handle a Saints supporter surpassing me. :D:thumbsu: Think my best ever was like 270 stars or so, but if you're in Div II you're team would be better than that. :thumbsu:

Whats your team name? mine is 'see you at the party richter' kind of a silly name, but i didn't think i was going to stick at it for long when i signed up again. but so far, so good.

Hey guys, just signed up, have played with little to no success in the past but thought I'd give it another try. I've got no problems about the actual functionality of the game (ie I know how to do everything), I just don't know what I should be doing. Mainly regarding a Youth Academy v Investment in scouting network, hiring staff (how many coaches, physios etc. I need) and then finally establishing a training regimen/strategy in order to make money on the transfer market.

If these topics are covered in some of the Hattrick forums let me know but I find them quite difficult to navigate and as such couldn't be bothered trawling through them.

Have you done the manager license? There is a fair bit of coin to earn through doing that, whilst learning about different parts of the game.

I think on the forums somewhere you can get a 'mentor', someone who can guide you through the intricacies of the game.

I've started training winger. Just because they level up quicker. lol. Downside is that you need to buy 8 trainees which can sap a fair bit of the starting money.

I've gone for investment. I just can't be knackered at this stage to manage 2 teams. And i;ve read it can take quite a while before you start to get anything decent through the youth acadamy as well. The investment side of it is like a lottery, more often than not many users just break even over the course of time. So it's not really an essential side of the game. But worth doing if you want to get more involved, especially with the YA side of it.

Would love to post what i have in terms of physios etc, but the site seems to be down at the moment.

showdownhero, i have;

10 assistant coaches
2 psychologists
7 spokespersons
7 physiotherapists
0 doctors (only need them when players are injured IIRC)

wonder if RoJo could help me as to whether or not i have near enough the correct amount for the middle 3?

Tbh, I have no idea on the exact amounts of staff. I know you may only have a max of 10 for each area

I currently have:

I figure that a team starting off wouldn't require anywhere near that much. Check the Questions forum.

Youth academies are great, however it takes you about 2 seasons before you can start to reap any real rewards. Players have to be in your team for 1 hattrick year before you can promote them, you don't find out about their stats very easily, so it's a lot of trial and error for their positions. If they're not getting 5+ stars in the youth team then they're not worth persisting with.

I've been lucky and have managed to pull a number of quality players over the years, I'd estimate I've made profits in excess of 30 million in player sales/worth of players in starting lineup/friendly team. Therefore I advise the youth academy, although it can get quite expensive. Up to 40k a week, so you spend 600k+ before you might get a remotely decent player. And then there's the training...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back