Have ever been to an important function when your team was playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Triggering Tiger

Premium Platinum
Dec 24, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond
Have ever been to an important function like a wedding, very long work meeting, an important dinner or at an event when your team was playing at the same time but you just kept checking on the scores whilst ppl were not looking at you?;)

Went to a cousin’s wedding, who I barely see, when Carlton were playing West Coast in the 2011 semi final (I think). Blues lost by three, but apparently it was a really good match.

This was before I had a smartphone too…🫤

Was too young to get plastered on free booze as well 😤

Were there important functions for 90% of Richmond fans during every game this year? It would seem that OP is seeking ways to downplay his team's bandwagonism :$ I hear Dimma has an important function to attend up on the Goldy next year lol he'll be right back.

#concerning

Went to a cousin’s wedding, who I barely see, when Carlton were playing West Coast in the 2011 semi final (I think). Blues lost by three, but apparently it was a really good match.

This was before I had a smartphone too…🫤

Was too young to get plastered on free booze as well 😤
Umps gave into the Eagles crowd. Blues were robbed.

Imagine the people who had booked their wedding for the Saturday after the drawn 2010 grand final. Ouch.

You'd have to put up a screen or something, surely. But imagine having your wedding while all the guests are stuck to a screen.

Uh Huh Reaction GIF by Travis

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Were there important functions for 90% of Richmond fans during every game this year? It would seem that OP is seeking ways to downplay his team's bandwagonism :$ I hear Dimma has an important function to attend up on the Goldy next year lol he'll be right back.

#concerning
I think we can rule out marriage counselling

When I was at uni in 99 I had to attend res school on GF day. The lecturer was a female of the hairy armpit brigade and needless to say she didn’t give a * about football! Luckily we finished early but the game was s**t anyway. Fun times.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back