Heathcote DFL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Great pickup. Will just about be the best midfielder in the comp. North Bendigo could be team to beat!
Might not be as flashy as some but he was miles ahead of Jacques when they were at square and he has a league medal around his neck

Anyone wanna give their top 5 players in this competition? Plenty of talent going around these days.

1. Tyler Phillips
2. Adam Baird (if he plays)
3. Kaiden Antonowics
4. Ryan Hartley
5. Callum Crisp

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see elmore have recruited another Echuca united, Kynan Sharpe and also jake Dicko flahtery from the Murray league.. anyone have reviews on these blokes? I still see them 3-4 goals away from making any finals

I see elmore have recruited another Echuca united, Kynan Sharpe and also jake Dicko flahtery from the Murray league.. anyone have reviews on these blokes? I still see them 3-4 goals away from making any finals
Jake Dicko was a solid enough player when I saw him last at Koondrook Barham. Was one of their better players in the seniors before he went over to Deni. Don’t know how he went there but is definitely a handy pick up for the boys down at Elmore

Jake Dicko was a solid enough player when I saw him last at Koondrook Barham. Was one of their better players in the seniors before he went over to Deni. Don’t know how he went there but is definitely a handy pick up for the boys down at Elmore
Hopefully Elmores coach can get more out of their players and Improve this year. they have some solid players with Dan Russel, Nathan Kay, Harneys back and these new players. loosing Dyl Gordon puts a big hole in their side though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back