Think Tank Hi! Post in this thread to get your team changed to Carlton!

Remove this Banner Ad

sh*t, what have I just done. Mods please delete all of my posts in this thread. :weary:

Refer human rights law: 821 (a), subsection (c), paragraph 2.

Come on zackah be a champ.

There has already been a breach of human rights law 2018 (x), subsection (z), paragraphs 1-69 regarding the non-recognition of team fluid individuals.

Come on zackah be a champ.

There has already been a breach of human rights law 2018 (x), subsection (z), paragraphs 1-69 regarding the non-recognition of team fluid individuals.
Sorry friend. You will be one of us soon :devil:

Sorry friend. You will be one of us soon :devil:

So be it. I am willing to sacrifice myself for the team fluid community.

I am not team fluid myself, I am just campaigning for their basic human rights.

Jazny get in here and show your pride.

I’m an absolute flog by way of association with this tin pot club?
You're thinking of your old club! Let go! Be one with your new club!

True story, as far as an 8 year old can tell a true story.

I was (and still am) a Swan Districts supporter. Black and White.

For some wacky reason I got a boarded picture of a VFL game which I hung near my bed.

There was a team in the picture who looked black and white, just like my Swans.

It was Carlton. So I decided they were my team.

Little did I know that they were blue and white.

Then the Eagles came.Then the league lost its colour blindness.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel like I have a lot of advice for my beloved Carlton that could help us be a better team. Here is a list of threads I will post on our board in the name of continuous improvement:

- We should trade out Adam Saad and recruit a more talented damaging player that can attack and defend, ala Nick Hind
- Paying $800k for a flanker like Zac Williams is a list strategy that has some faults, if we’re being completely honest
- We desperately need a damaging midfielder on a long term contract. We should recruit Zac Merrett….what? Oh * it just sign Cripps instead :$
- Sam Walsh is a stupid head

The last one needs some work, but I feel it has the makings of something great.

I feel like I have a lot of advice for my beloved Carlton that could help us be a better team. Here is a list of threads I will post on our board in the name of continuous improvement:

- We should trade out Adam Saad and recruit a more talented damaging player that can attack and defend, ala Nick Hind
- Paying $800k for a flanker like Zac Williams is a list strategy that has some faults, if we’re being completely honest
- We desperately need a damaging midfielder on a long term contract. We should recruit Zac Merrett….what? Oh fu** it just sign Cripps instead :$
- Sam Walsh is a stupid head

The last one needs some work, but I feel it has the makings of something great.
That is an excellent idea my fellow navy brethren, I think you should post them all now before you forget.

newdaily_010514_DaleThomas.jpg

I suppose it must be nice to know we've finally won a flag.

I just don't know how far back I need to go to know if any of them were legitiment.

Now I've slept on it it just isn't the same knowing you cheat to win flags. I'd rather no flag than cheat flags.

Also, forget my brown paper bag. Where is my 500k job as an environmental ambassador?

Now I've slept on it it just isn't the same knowing you cheat to win flags. I'd rather no flag than cheat flags.

Also, forget my brown paper bag. Where is my 500k job as an environmental ambassador?
It's ok mate, i reckon our glorious win in 1906 is a clean flag.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back