Religion Hillsong: Slave labour cult.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds more like the church decide to go full backstab to justify ousting him at this stage, Christians are such nasty schemers

Pastors having sex with other women isn't all that surprising, but taking meds to treat anxiety is rich coming from the "you have no fear because god is with you" crowd

The guy is being done for covering up child molestation of his father but apparently the real "moral transgression" is taking meds
This is preemptive arse covering for some lie to follow.
The dirtiest scum on the face of the earth these mates of Smommo.
maybe Scummo trying to justify the 43 million he handed them, for treating his mates , stress induced drug and sex addiction???

Haven’t seen the Catholic Church selling up as yet - “play on”

The Roman Catholic church is an institution with many billions in assets that it has preserved for centuries.

Hillsong is a cult of personality built around celebrity and grift for the founder. Take him out, and what is this house of cards built on?

The Roman Catholic church is an institution with many billions in assets that it has preserved for centuries.

Hillsong is a cult of personality built around celebrity and grift for the founder. Take him out, and what is this house of cards built on?
It will interesting to see how much cash has gone.

And at their core, both are a sham selling false hope to the desperate or indoctrinate, both built on bullshit

And at their core, both are a sham selling false hope to the desperate or indoctrinate, both built on bullshit

Not quite (and I'm not Catholic)

At least they built schools, hospitals, sponsored some of the greatest artists in the world.

Hillsong is just about people giving money to a grifter in the hope his Jesus powers send more money to them. Its Amway

Not quite (and I'm not Catholic)

At least they built schools, hospitals, sponsored some of the greatest artists in the world.

Hillsong is just about people giving money to a grifter in the hope his Jesus powers send more money to them. Its Amway
I’m happy to argue the toss with you - dont give the campaigners any credit…they don’t deserve it - at the core is pure evil

The instiutionalised sex-slave trading of young children has been a feature of the Catholic Church for hundreds of years.

Why they are allowed to operate is beyond me.

The instiutionalised sex-slave trading of young children has been a feature of the Catholic Church for hundreds of years.

Because the others were doing it too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same mentality that had us transferring untold billions of public money to the same people that caused the gfc, they're too big to fail.

Is that the best you’ve got? Really? What a wonderful world

The world back then sucked. When the Dutch East India Company down to Cecil Rhodes are setting the standard for behavioural norms, society has a pretty low price on humanity

The world back then sucked. When the Dutch East India Company down to Cecil Rhodes are setting the standard for behavioural norms, society has a pretty low price on humanity
Rhodes is another who I'd put in the too big to fail category, to reject him is to reject values that certain sections of the public and politics still hang their hat on to this day.

Rhodes is another who I'd put in the too big to fail category, to reject him is to reject values that certain sections of the public and politics still hang their hat on to this day.

How we still have Rhodes Scholars today still baffles me. He embodied everything wrong and evil with British colonialism

He has a mullet…and he is receding….damn dude also seems to grovel to his people….
and yes the wonderful world of Joseph Banks means a lot more than Rhodes…if you can’t accept Cap’n Cook
wobbling ..carryover

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back