Club History Hoodoo thread v2

Which hoodoos will we break in 2016 (If at all)?

• Beat St.Kilda (Last win 2006)

• Beat Hawthorn (Last win 2006)

• Win in Perth (Last win 2006)/Beat the Eagles (Last win 2009)

• Beat Port (Last win 2010)

• Play finals (Since 2006...)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Well as was pointed out to me a few posts back, we've lost about 10 interstate Friday night games since the one you mentioned
I logged into this thread and yours was the last question, therefore the first one I saw. I.E, Have we ever even played interstate on a Friday night!? ;) I simply recalled that game. How does that make me an a-hole, pardon my ignorance?

make finals and win a final :footy:

Correct me if i'm wrong but Essendon still have the longest finals win drought (2004) and Brisbane the current team that hasn't made finals (2009)

Soon enough it'll be Gold Coast holding both those records, I would think, and they'll have them for a while. Saints lucky.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know, but the Suns will make finals before Carlton does

Maybe, but Brisbane had a strong finish to the year and will be in the running for a top 8 spot in a season or two, with some reasonable recruiting as well. Essendon also finished strongly after a meh start and should be a top 8 side next year.

So I'd imagine if in the next couple of years Brisbane make finals and Essendon win one, that'd make Gold Coast the reigning incumbents of the above records, no?

Maybe, but Brisbane had a strong finish to the year and will be in the running for a top 8 spot in a season or two, with some reasonable recruiting as well. Essendon also finished strongly after a meh start and should be a top 8 side next year.

So I'd imagine if in the next couple of years Brisbane make finals and Essendon win one, that'd make Gold Coast the reigning incumbents of the above records, no?
Stop with your logic, just let me pot Carlton in peace

Back