Wells rips Eagles a new angus at the trade table. is there a doctor in the house?

Remove this Banner Ad

Find your own material, druggie.

GettyImages-953314530.jpg

Below is a video representation of your posting history;

HINT(because you clearly need one); You're the emperor.

You went through my posting history? Wow, you ARE cut.

F4C73909-FBC2-4406-AE3D-1B4C9220C7AB.gif

Huh? John Worsfold wasn't coach of Geelong that year, nor were WCE in the grand final.

Why's this such a difficult concept for you to understand? Collingwood suck in grand finals no matter how good they are H&A.
Haha! It's either an act or you really are stupid.

Nothing has convinced me yet that it isn't the latter.

Haha! It's either an act or you really are stupid.

Nothing has convinced me yet that it isn't the latter.
Anyone could have sat in the Cats chair in 2011

Collingwood are easy beats in grand finals
Is this finally simple enough for you to understand? You're clearly having difficulties with the amount of words I posted. Sorry to confuse you.

I heard he's "heading West" to a club with the cap space to accommodate his huge salary...

Could only be Freo

Don't think we could afford his worth, last year was our only chance but Geelong are dirty pea hearts and kept him on tiny wage for an extra season

Let us see if Geelong rewards him, finally

Don't rule out Geelong trying it again. Put a massive overs trade expectation on him then lowball him with the threat of going anywhere in the PSD

Is this finally simple enough for you to understand? You're clearly having difficulties with the amount of words I posted. Sorry to confuse you.

The simpletons think they were literally god like to beat Collingwood

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been to comedy festivals and came back with sore sides but it can't be compared to reading your posts.

This is some beautiful comedy you're sharing with us all.

I've been to comedy festivals and came back with sore sides but it can't be compared to reading your posts.

I guess I couldn't make it simple enough for you.

After 7 pages of attempting to argue a completely different point to what I posted it turns out deflection's all you got :thumbsu:

The main comedy is watching Geelong fans think they were god like in their PED years beating Collingwood

Anyone could have sat in Scott's seat and that team would have won

Jeeeez, the Eagles fans are a wee bit upset their club didn't pony up for a top 3 mid in the comp at the moment.

Or are they upset that Geelong are too savvy at the trade table to want to deal with their inept club?

Jeeeez, the Eagles fans are a wee bit upset their club didn't pony up for a top 3 mid in the comp at the moment.

Or are they upset that Geelong are too savvy at the trade table to want to deal with their inept club?

Geelong were never going to trade unless it was a history making overs trade, hence no one made the trade and the evil Pea Hearts at Geelong got their man for an extra season

The goal was to keep Kelly at super low money for an extra season. It has totally worked

Now his price is going to jump massively being out of contract and Geelong cannot force him into another year

What sort of offer do you expect Geelong to make for him? He might very well want to go play boring footy for Ross Lyon just to get home, Cockburn could likely stump up the cash too and they could do with a midfielder.

Geelong were never going to trade unless it was a history making overs trade, hence no one made the trade and the evil Pea Hearts at Geelong got their man for an extra season

The goal was to keep Kelly at super low money for an extra season. It has totally worked

Now his price is going to jump massively being out of contract and Geelong cannot force him into another year

What sort of offer do you expect Geelong to make for him? He might very well want to go play boring footy for Ross Lyon just to get home, Cockburn could likely stump up the cash too and they could do with a midfielder.
I can see why you're in FOTY contention every year

So chefmeister what sort of money offer do you think Geelong could convince Kelly to stay on?

I don't believe the Eagles could be anywhere in the ball park and i think he is worth 600-800

Obviously he is highly rated by Geelong, could Geelong get 800 done?
He’s just happy to be at Geelong. The 58 point spanking we gave you in R6 was a real deal sealer. :)
Just this thread because I'm 100% sure your posting in other threads is as bad, or worse, than this one.

44k+ posts of utter tripe and doubtful there's even one interesting or funny one..
Your narcissism is incredible. Please go on. :tearsofjoy:
The simpletons think they were literally god like to beat Collingwood
Well that team WAS considered to be the best team in 100 years so beating them does have a bit of swagger to it. :cool:

Wait why are Geelong evil, now? :drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back