Wells rips Eagles a new angus at the trade table. is there a doctor in the house?

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha you're reeeeeaaaally holding out hope arentcha? That'll make it even sweeter when he announces he's gone - right after you bomb outta the finals. :D

Not really. If I was a 2nd year player looking at AA, Player of the Year and Brownlow honors I would hold off to see how these things play out and affect my worth before I sign.

In the end it doesn't matter we win either way with 2 1st round picks or players or both. All for a pick 24 last year.

Not really. If I was a 2nd year player looking at AA, Player of the Year and Brownlow honors I would hold off to see how these things play out and affect my worth before I sign.

In the end it doesn't matter we win either way with 2 1st round picks or players or both. All for a pick 24 last year.
Its cute how you dreamed up all these ways to rationalize why he might stay, but recent history proves when an in-demand player puts off talks till the end of the year he's usually gone.

I'm also not sure how Geelong "wins" by having its #1 midfielder & most promising young player walk out on the club, but keep telling yourself that. :yum:

P.S. You might want to start preparing another comforting rationalization for when Geelong chokes in September

Things more standard than players putting off contract talks til seasons end:
Bosk foaming over Geelong

Its cute how you dreamed up all these ways to rationalize why he might stay, but recent history proves when an in-demand player puts off talks till the end of the year he's usually gone.

I'm also not sure how Geelong "wins" by having its #1 midfielder & most promising young player walk out on the club, but keep telling yourself that. :yum:

P.S. You might want to start preparing another comforting rationalization for when Geelong chokes in September

2 x 1st Rounders from a pick 24 in two years. How can that not be a win? We have currency to get Cognilio or Cameron or send Wells to the draft.
What have the Hawks got to offer Cognilio other than a bunkbed with JOM.

2 x 1st Rounders from a pick 24 in two years. How can that not be a win? We have currency to get Cognilio or Cameron or send Wells to the draft.
What have the Hawks got to offer Cognilio other than a bunkbed with JOM.
The Hawks will have more salary cap room than Geelong, an INFINITELY nicer city to live and train in, a richer more successful culture, a far better head coach, and the prestige of playing for the most successful club of the modern era. I only hope Coniglio is intelligent enough to make the right choice - you on the other hand can't even manage to spell his name.

Back to Kelly, having your #1 midfielder walk out when the team's about to fall off a cliff thanks to its' age profile is not a win regardless of compensation, as you very well know. Keep talking the talk but we both know you'll be screwed if he leaves.

HOWEVER since you seem keen to pretend you're certain he's staying - are you confident enough to bet on it?

The Hawks will have more salary cap room than Geelong, an INFINITELY nicer city to live and train in, a richer more successful culture, a far better head coach, and the prestige of playing for the most successful club of the modern era. I only hope Coniglio is intelligent enough to make the right choice - you on the other hand can't even manage to spell his name.

Back to Kelly, having your #1 midfielder walk out when the team's about to fall off a cliff thanks to its' age profile is not a win regardless of compensation, as you very well know. Keep talking the talk but we both know you'll be screwed if he leaves.

HOWEVER since you seem keen to pretend you're certain he's staying - are you confident enough to bet on it?

Lol. Not even you believe this Bosk you numpty. Dingley is a ******* shithole. And as for salary cap? Means nothing when you’ve traded out of the draft in return for a potato like wingard. Whorks are cooked.

As for Kelly. I actually hope he goes. Because Wells showed his hand last year. He won’t trade him for unders. And he’s infinitely Better now than he was 12Weeks ago. I am incredibly excited To Watch (a) the westcoke melt furiously over having to let
Quality players go so they can trade up in the draft, or (b) watch stephen wells calmly tell the Kelly’s that they can resign lr
Nominate for the draft, where adelaide with pick 1, or lolnoorf with pick 2 will snap old mate up with glee, regardless of the price he puts on his head. (C) I look forward to
The melts if “you got looked after when Danger wanted to come home for
Compassionate reasons and now you’re bending westcoke over” - consider that payback for a Steroid fuelled cheating regime in the early 90’s, and having a team
In Australia’s bogan/meth capital.

Lolllollol

Lol. You started with a lie, you don't have our cap space. You have paid overs for spuds like O'Meara and Mitchell and have nothing to show for it. Coniglio would go to Carlton before Hawthorn if he wants a future.

Dingley village has culture? :O

Lol. Not even you believe this Bosk you numpty. Dingley is a ******* ****hole. And as for salary cap? Means nothing when you’ve traded out of the draft in return for a potato like wingard. Whorks are cooked.

As for Kelly. I actually hope he goes. Because Wells showed his hand last year. He won’t trade him for unders. And he’s infinitely Better now than he was 12Weeks ago. I am incredibly excited To Watch (a) the westcoke melt furiously over having to let
Quality players go so they can trade up in the draft, or (b) watch stephen wells calmly tell the Kelly’s that they can resign lr
Nominate for the draft, where adelaide with pick 1, or lolnoorf with pick 2 will snap old mate up with glee, regardless of the price he puts on his head. (C) I look forward to
The melts if “you got looked after when Danger wanted to come home for
Compassionate reasons and now you’re bending westcoke over” - consider that payback for a Steroid fuelled cheating regime in the early 90’s, and having a team
In Australia’s bogan/meth capital.

Lolllollol

I dunno where all the talk of this 'Danger for compassionate reasons' comes from - Adelaide put a price on him and we paid it.

If West Coke had done the same last year, Tim Kelly would be getting belted by 10 goals in Royal Blue and Gold this year <3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dunno where all the talk of this 'Danger for compassionate reasons' comes from - Adelaide put a price on him and we paid it.

If West Coke had done the same last year, Tim Kelly would be getting belted by 10 goals in Royal Blue and Gold this year <3
Of course it is all bullshit. It is all tossers like these Hawk and Eagle flogs have. Danger was out of contract too, big distinction.

Typical of Eagle and Hawks supporters to be totally un-aussie and squib on deals, though. Totally unsurprising.

Of course it is all ********. It is all tossers like these Hawk and Eagle flogs have. Danger was out of contract too, big distinction.

Typical of Eagle and Hawks supporters to be totally un-aussie and squib on deals, though. Totally unsurprising.

Ah yes, the out of contract bit is important, too. I did overlook that.

It's amusing the level of intensity the Hawfmond flogs achieve when talking about The Greatest Team of All (tm). Even a 3 peat in a diluted comp can't salve the agony Geelong causes Hawthorn as they inevitably slide down the ladder but we keep remaining competitive.

As for the other half of the Hawfmond equation - they rabbit on about Christ Scott's 12 finals. You'd have to go back to the Prelim in 1995 (where Geelong SMACKED Richmond by 10 goals) to tally up 12 Richmond finals.

It's a thing of great joy, supporting the Geelong football club. No wonder these flogs are foaming at the mouth with every mention of the Cats.

Meh. He's not a must get like he is for the Hawks who will throw the kitchen sink at a mid when they are about to lose a key back and key forward.

We'll just get Jezza as a Hawkins replacement. No biggie.

We have replacements on every line. Taylor is a bit player and will be replaced by Henderson. Hawkins has 2 or 3 years left. Selwood is already being replaced and Ablett is old and crap who everyone says is a one way runner.

Finally, I'd like to but betting on a family's welfare and personal situation just seems in poor taste.

I think you are the one holding out hope. Sad really. For you. I'm fine.

It's win win for us. The more his value goes up the better we do from it.

All the praying in the world wont stop the hurt Bosk is feeling.

Meh. He's not a must get like he is for the Hawks who will throw the kitchen sink at a mid when they are about to lose a key back and key forward.

We'll just get Jezza as a Hawkins replacement. No biggie.
Why would Cameron want to play and live in Geelong? He'd be moving from one backwater cultural shithole to another. You should know by now only players from the Geelong region or those desperate for cash who can't get more elsewhere volunteer to play for Geelong. Speaking of Corio natives, thanks again for overlooking James Worpel.

If Cameron has any sense he'll stay right where he is - in the most talented team in the league. GWS will win a flag, if not several, the moment they replace the tractor driver.

As for Hawthorn our window isn't even due to oven for several years - should be right around the time yours snaps shut.

Finally, I'd like to but betting on a family's welfare and personal situation just seems in poor taste.
I'm proposing a bet on Kelly staying or leaving - not the reasons why, not how the decision affects his family. Its laughable you're pretending to care about them all of a sudden when we both know they're far from your main concern. Anyway its a 50/50 call so if you want a month bet I'm down, but will understand if you wimp out as usual.

Why would Cameron want to play and live in Geelong? He'd be moving from one backwater cultural ****hole to another. You should know by now only players from the Geelong region or those desperate for cash who can't get more elsewhere volunteer to play for Geelong. Speaking of Corio natives, thanks again for overlooking James Worpel.

If Cameron has any sense he'll stay right where he is - in the most talented team in the league. GWS will win a flag, if not several, the moment they replace the tractor driver.

As for Hawthorn our window isn't even due to oven for several years - should be right around the time yours snaps shut.

I'm proposing a bet on Kelly staying or leaving - not the reasons why, not how the decision affects his family. Its laughable you're pretending to care about them all of a sudden when we both know they're far from your main concern. Anyway its a 50/50 call so if you want a month bet I'm down, but will understand if you wimp out as usual.

The reason he stays or goes is 100% family so it is in poor taste. I'd be betting on his personal circumstance which is just wrong

The reason he stays or goes is 100% family so it is in poor taste. I'd be betting on his personal circumstance which is just wrong
Yet you were happy to bet on Ablett's body not breaking down, others may argue that was in poor taste. When did you suddenly grow a conscience?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back