Food, Drink & Dining Out How Often do you Drink?

Well?

• Once

Votes: 32 20.1%
  • Two or three times

Votes: 49 30.8%
  • Four or five times

Votes: 31 19.5%
  • Six to 10 times

Votes: 16 10.1%
  • More than 10 times

Votes: 31 19.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Waddya mean define drunk? Inebriated, intoxicated, alcohol impaired.

I know people who are babbling crap after a midstrenghth and those that crack open their first at 2pm and are perfectly fine after a few hours of steady drinking.

While in both cases these people are over the limit some people do handle their booze better than most.

I'm finishing up on mid-week/non-binge beers as of now. I need to lose the 8 kilos I've put on in the last year, and beer is the only change to my diet in that time. Tea and sparkling waters'll do me fine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i drink about 20 bottles of red a month. might add some spirits on the weekend, depending on the week i've had.

i used to be worried about my marijuana habit. apparently i'm totally over that :oops:

I've cut down on the binge drinking sessions. Tend to go pretty hard most Saturday nights still unless I've got nothing on and decide to stay home. Have the odd beer, tend to pick up a new one from work to try.

Will be interested to see if my drinking picks up on Fridays now that I'm not playing footy on Saturdays for a while

when was younger used to binge fri and sat go away on footy trip for week and drunk every day got in my late 30s went to mid strength then my 40s light beer now very rarely drink due to health and cost reasons feel lot better and don't miss it.

Never any more-I did up till around 5 years ago and gave it away. Total waste of time and money. And can't be even bothered hanging out with or being near mindless drunks.

Usually a 6-pack on Friday and a 6-pack on Saturday. 6 drinks is about as good it gets without an irritating hangover or feeling overfull. Sometimes cave early and do it once during the week if something is annoying/stressing me. Sometimes buy a bottle of wine instead but the problem is they're deceptively small and I jog back to the shop to get a second bottle which doesn't feel good the next day :$

Planning to drink during every final this year (yay an excuse for Thursday drinking :p) so that'll be 12 beers this Saturday #lookoutbigfooty

During the A-League season I usually down a bottle of wine before going to Victory games and buy a beer at halftime. Helps the active area atmosphere :p

Reading over that I do sound like a mild alcoholic. But I couldn't imagine being a daily alcoholic, that sounds ******* exhausting.

Back