How Sexy does this make you feel

Remove this Banner Ad

Daphne

Club Legend
Jan 12, 2001
Melbourne
Rupert Murdoch taking over the Kangaroos. How sexy does that sound. Did anyone else actually here USC say that on TF last night. Please, USC really is a good name for her if that is sexy to her. You would almost have to be careful having any sort of a conversation with her if Rupert Murdoch taking over the Kangas sounds like a sexy story. And Robert Walls, did you hear him say , "of course the crowds are down for the Kangas" as if that was just normal that crowds down and Kangas should be mentioned in the same breath. Paulanga or someone out there, you must have some sort of stats saying if our crowds are down this year. From what I have been reading I thought our crowds were up, but then again who knows maybe he only said it because it sounded sexy to USC.:p

You're a bit pre-occupied with love at the moment, Daphne!

USC is a shocker. Its either a gut feeling which she bases her journalistic integrity on, or its a blatant fantasy which she states as if it were fact, and then half retracts.

I don't know why I even switched it on last night.

Originally posted by 35eye
You're a bit pre-occupied with love at the moment, Daphne!

USC is a shocker. Its either a gut feeling which she bases her journalistic integrity on, or its a blatant fantasy which she states as if it were fact, and then half retracts.

I don't know why I even switched it on last night.

I think you need to get your hands on the new Megadeth CD. It kept me entertained while the TV remained switched off and unplugged (making doubly sure).

Oops! Just had the RSPCY (Yeti division) on the phone complaining about that one. Duly apologised, and appeased them with a small donation, which should be enough to buy a couple of hundred disposable razors. Hopefully there won't be enough to get a certain person (I use the term loosely) ready for next week's edition of Lithping Footy.

I mutht admit I got a gooth bumpth when USC thaid

"Ith a weally thexy thory, Rupert Murdock and the Kangarooth"

A bump on the head when I smashed my head into the wall to forever destroy the image of USC leaning forward in her lime green top and saying "Thexy".

Oh its there again..... BANG BANG

How's when USC gets to the end of a sentence, pauses momentarily, and does this deep hauck back to suck the slag down her throat?

Its horrible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Cororoo
Thex and that woman(?) on Talking Footy should not be used in the thame thententh.Unleth ath a new meanth of contratheption.

Like Carlos said a few weeks back, we all wish her father had settled for a blowie.

What?? Are you suggesting that USC has a father and was brought into the world in the usual way? That blows my theory that she is the demon seed child of Satan (thorry, the demon theed child of Thatan)

Originally posted by Fruity
What?? Are you suggesting that USC has a father and was brought into the world in the usual way? That blows my theory that she is the demon seed child of Satan (thorry, the demon theed child of Thatan)

My mate once had a bull terrier named Satan. Is that the one you mean?

Originally posted by Fruity

It's just a Gut feeling but I think She may have been sprayed against a Wall and Hatched out by the Sun. :D :D :D :D

Originally posted by Daphne
Paulanga or someone out there, you must have some sort of stats saying if our crowds are down this year. From what I have been reading I thought our crowds were up, but then again who knows maybe he only said it because it sounded sexy to USC.:p

Daphne

We have played 3 home games this season as follows:

Essendon - 56,000 approx.
Swans - doesn't count, we sold them the game for $150k
Richmond - 40,000 approx.

Away games which we don't get anything for drew the following crowds:

Brisbane - who cares
Geelong - 15,000 approx. (Worst day for footy ever)
Adelaide - 37,000 approx.
Collingwood - 35,000 approx (Mother's Day)

With the exception of that day down at Geelong, I would have thought both the crowds for the home and away games so far would have been quite pleasing.

Just another example of the crap that comes out of a particular editor's mouth.......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back