FTA-TV How To Make A Reality TV Show

Remove this Banner Ad

Binxy

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 3, 2003
Girth By Sea
AFL Club
Hawthorn
After watching my fair share of Reality TV over the last few years, it has come to my attention that there are themes/cliches common to each show.

Surely it couldn't be too hard to produce one of these suckers - what are some of the "rules" of Reality TV?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

At each eviction episode we must see shot after shot of contestants looking nevously/suspiciously at each other.

At eviction, at least one contestant must say "This is the hardest decision I've ever had to make"

After watching my fair share of Reality TV over the last few years, it has come to my attention that there are themes/cliches common to each show.

Surely it couldn't be too hard to produce one of these suckers - what are some of the "rules" of Reality TV?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

At each eviction episode we must see shot after shot of contestants looking nevously/suspiciously at each other.

At eviction, at least one contestant must say "This is the hardest decision I've ever had to make"

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Eliminate two people at once, one for causing fights, and the other for avoiding confrontation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back