Poo Mega Thread How's Justin Longmanure working out for you Failmantle (Part 2) 2023 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

defiant and arrogant how?
You dont even understand half of your own posts on this thread?

Your team is tanking or just plain bad. What do you achieve hurling abuse at dockers fans on this thread?

Your postings are as dangerous as a chimp brandishing a purple dildo lol.

Walk out side, head to a Freo pub and drink a $15 pint LoL

You dont even understand half of your own posts on this thread?

Your team is tanking or just plain bad. What do you achieve hurling abuse at dockers fans on this thread?

Your postings are as dangerous as a chimp brandishing a purple dildo lol.

Walk out side, head to a Freo pub and drink a $15 pint LoL
We're neither tanking or bad

We're injured

You don't football well like most cockburn fans

Last edited:

We're injured

i-am-denial.gif

We're injured

Yeah ok Wambat

In 2021 West coast fell out of the 8. Couldn't win.a game with a full strength side.

This didn't start with injuries it started with poor list management

You aren't very bright

I agree. But losing Duffield and McPharlin to retirement were 2 very vital cogs to freos 2012-15 finals side.

West coast Losing Josh Kennedy to retirement proves that Jack Darling isn't a spear head. LoL
Duffield?

FMD :$

Yeah ok Wambat

In 2021 West coast fell out of the 8. Couldn't win.a game with a full strength side.

You aren't very bright
I'm not wambat you scum druggy

Poor list management is what lead Cockburn to being flagless since 1995

We finished above you in 2021 by the way

You are the definition of not being bright. Laughed at on your own board for incorrect pre season reports. You went into hiding from here and then you went missing from your Banfield thread

Lay off the drugs

I'm not wambat you scum druggy

Poor list management is what lead Cockburn to being flagless since 1995

We finished above you in 2021 by the way

You are the definition of not being bright. Laughed at on your own board for incorrect pre season reports. You went into hiding from here and then you went missing from your Banfield thread

Lay off the drugs

You stalk me

In 2021 you were heading for top 4 lost it in the second half of the season

I was right about freo. I always am. Check my resume. You practically stalk me anyway.

You stalk me

In 2021 you were heading for top 4 lost it in the second half of the season

I was right about freo. I always am. Check my resume. You practically stalk me anyway.
You weren't right about cockburn

You got laughed at so much for being wrong that you chucked a big tantrum

Yeah ok Wambat

You aren't very bright
If DanWA saying the eagles are not tanking... Then the eagles men's side are not tanking. LoL 😂

Dan is as honest as a politician lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're injured

Really ? Happy to talk about the legendary 2008 draft.

Pick 1: Jack Watts. An AFL legend and hall of famer... In bay 13 LoL.

Pick 2: Nic Nat. Basically.... Kepler Bradley with dreadlocks. He is a worse kick than Zac Dawson too lol.

Meanwhile at the dockers....

Pick 3: Stephen Hill. Would walk in the eagles best 23.... Of all time.

Pick 21: Hayden Ballantyne. A solid 30-35 goal a season mature aged small forward.

Pick 24 : Nick Suban. He wasn't great but would walk on your squads current best 23.

Pick 37: Zac Clarke. Underrated ruckman. Was a solid 2nd ruck behind Sandilands or Jono Griffin. He would walk in your team's best 23 now.

Pick 53: Michael Walters. Still playing and going ok. Would be in your team's best 23 right now. Probably would be your team's best player too.

Rookie picks....

Matt De Boer. Year only averaged 15 disposals a game and hacks every 2nd kick. Would be in your sides best 22.

Clance Pearce. Take away his 2012 season where he kicked 16 goals and averaged 19.5 disposals a game. He would average 15 disposals a game and be in your team's best 23. He is better than Andrew Gaff.

Greg Broughton. Versatile. Played on a back flank or pocket. Occasionally played as an inside mid. A solid player. Again would walk into the eagles best 23.

Jay van Berlo. Played 30 games in 4 seasons. He would also walk into the current eagles side too.

But I don't know football.

You can look all that up on Wikipedia. I could also throw Ben Bucoviz and Tim ruffles too.... But yeah I am dumb and envy your footy wisdom Dan. LoL

Really ? Happy to talk about the legendary 2008 draft.

Pick 1: Jack Watts. An AFL legend and hall of famer... In bay 13 LoL.

Pick 2: Nic Nat. Basically.... Kepler Bradley with dreadlocks. He is a worse kick than Zac Dawson too lol.

Meanwhile at the dockers....

Pick 3: Stephen Hill. Would walk in the eagles best 23.... Of all time.

Pick 21: Hayden Ballantyne. A solid 30-35 goal a season mature aged small forward.

Pick 24 : Nick Suban. He wasn't great but would walk on your squads current best 23.

Pick 37: Zac Clarke. Underrated ruckman. Was a solid 2nd ruck behind Sandilands or Jono Griffin. He would walk in your team's best 23 now.

Pick 53: Michael Walters. Still playing and going ok. Would be in your team's best 23 right now. Probably would be your team's best player too.

Rookie picks....

Matt De Boer. Year only averaged 15 disposals a game and hacks every 2nd kick. Would be in your sides best 22.

Clance Pearce. Take away his 2012 season where he kicked 16 goals and averaged 19.5 disposals a game. He would average 15 disposals a game and be in your team's best 23. He is better than Andrew Gaff.

Greg Broughton. Versatile. Played on a back flank or pocket. Occasionally played as an inside mid. A solid player. Again would walk into the eagles best 23.

Jay van Berlo. Played 30 games in 4 seasons. He would also walk into the current eagles side too.

But I don't know football.

You can look all that up on Wikipedia. I could also throw Ben Bucoviz and Tim ruffles too.... But yeah I am dumb and envy your footy wisdom Dan. LoL
You and King Huskii bring up the weirdest s**t

Must be the drugs

What are your thoughts about a 2 year extension for a cooked Walters?

There's a nice song about that
If I paid you money, would you scrub out the bad smell out of the west coast men's list? LoL.

Because the current eagles squad looks like and smells like a pile of poo?

Carson Dial and Electronic_Renaissance would you do it for money if you were unemployed? LoL

Or would that look bad on your resume?

What about you JoseMourinho ? LoL 😅🤣😅😆

Remove this Banner Ad

Back