Opinion I'm wavering Don

Remove this Banner Ad

I rekon Pyke really really wants to win this game.
Needs the players to BELIEVE they can win against GOOD opposition away from home. We've done it against WCE, the next step is Geelong at Skilled where we haven't won since 2003.

Oh and I think Pyke may not like Geelong too much.

To this day, one of the filthiest players I've ever seen, and yet when I've mentioned this in the past I've been ridiculed and Ablett was given god-like status. I'll say it again. Ablett senior was one of the filthiest players I've ever seen. This episode showed his modus operandi. Unquestionably a gifted player, but a total thug. Come at me.

Needs the players to BELIEVE they can win against GOOD opposition away from home. We've done it against WCE, the next step is Geelong at Skilled where we haven't won since 2003.

Does anyone?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank god, I can imagine Nobes in the selection committee room wiping a little bit of sweat from the brow after MacKay got the chop.

2 more years at 400k is on your head Noble.
A trade can be wotked out at the end of the year with the crows paying a small percentage of his wage which will be a win win for the club and david!

To this day, one of the filthiest players I've ever seen, and yet when I've mentioned this in the past I've been ridiculed and Ablett was given god-like status. I'll say it again. Ablett senior was one of the filthiest players I've ever seen. This episode showed his modus operandi. Unquestionably a gifted player, but a total thug. Come at me.

Also got away with a lot of things in life. In my opinion he is a piece of human garbage who just so happened to be amazing at football.

Last edited:

He was a bit dirty, but so was everybody else in the 80s and early 90s. He's got nothing on Lethal Leigh though.

Did they not give him two premierships?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back