Rumour I thought Triggy said we were safe!

Remove this Banner Ad

I dunno....it all seems like a huge price to pay on her part for it all to be made up imo. Maybe she is in over her head and has gone down a huge downward spiral of lies, but I dont think the playres are clean in all this either. Its a complete mess.

My guess is that she did this for whatever dumb reason (revenge seems as good as any), realised that it was about to blow up in her face, and is now just reacting really poorly to it by making threats in the desperate hope of making the AFL back off.

I can't help but think that this is going to end up very badly for the girl, and I also can't help but think she had brought much of it on herself.

The facts will come out in due time, I guess.

I stinks of "make me famous".

weather the photos are real or not real the fact is what she is doing should be illegal and she should go to jail.

I hear adverts on the radio about "going to far" regarding online revenge - this fits nice and snuggly.

I don't see why it is the AFL's fault and other players fault that she opened her legs to an AFL footballer.

Immaturity.

Silly little schoolgirl syndrome, which would explain how a girl of that age thinks it's ok to be an AFL groupie, goes looking for older men, knows what she is getting herself into, and then cries foul.

She has no balanced perception whatsoever of the long term, but knows exactly what she is doing. She has tunnel vision, honing in on the glory of being in the company of AFL stars. It glorifies herself and bignotes her among her peers.

Did she meet any AFL players at licensed nightclubs? If so, then those nightclubs need to be given a rocket also.

Attention seeker. Intentional trouble maker. Look at me look at me.

(not condoning any actions of any AFL players involved with this dangerous, small-minded person)

She has been on Adelaide radio and wants a deal to make money. Pushing her price up by claiming an Adelaide player is involved. I doubt you guys have anything to worry about.

And if she does have pics, one has to question why Sam Gilbert had em too? Afterall is that not her only source thus far?

Did she meet any AFL players at licensed nightclubs? If so, then those nightclubs need to be given a rocket also.

She said on 5AA earlier this week that she has never seen an AFL player in a nightclub. She claims to have met them 'outside stadiums' :rolleyes:

Also, she says she took the St.Kilda photos, which appears to be false, but does she claim to have taken the ones of the Carlton, Sydney, West Coast, Collingwood, and Adelaide players?

I'm starting to find it hard to believe that she has any more photos but where did she get all these photos from if she didn't take them herself?

I don't see why it is the AFL's fault and other players fault that she opened her legs to an AFL footballer.

It is when she's only 16 years old

All AFL player get a shiteload of counselling / guidance / training etc.. on what situations to get into and what not, how to deal with groupies or star struck young girls. They should be reasonably well prepared for what situations to avoid - such as, I don't know, not sticking your old fella into a minor perhaps.

This bird get's none of that - she's a 16 year old chick who has bugger all life experience and is highly susceptible to making bad and ill considered decisions.

None of this warrants her dragging these other players into this, but I can't believe St Kilda are being as arrogant and ********ed about this when it was one of their players (ie Sam Gilbert) who is at the heart of this whole thing, by a) getting involved with this chick in the first place, and the b) keeping f*%^ed up naked pics of his team mates on his PC.

And while we're at it, WTF was going on in that Reiwoldt / Dawson picture anyway. What happened to end of year footy trips these days being about drinking yourself into a stupor and vomiting in your hotel room - these days you apparently shave your scrote and get a team mate to put rubbers on your wang.

How times change.

Some very judgmental calls on here from people who know none of the facts.

This could go either way, perahps you people should wait until the facts are known.

Even if all she says is wrong, it apepars there is no dispute that Gilbert slept with a 16 year old and keeps naked pictures of Nick R on his computer. I look forward to his press conference.

Some very judgmental calls on here from people who know none of the facts.

This could go either way, perahps you people should wait until the facts are known.

I've observed this person's videos and read a bit of her net rantings. (unfortunately a part of my life I won't get back...my fault though) Its not difficult make some informed judgements from those.

She could however, be an entirely different person to the one she just might be portraying. She might be intelligent enough to act this way to get everybody thinking she actually is really as she projects, and therefore it should be understood that her behaviour would appear to be par for the course. When really, she might be extremely intelligent and has coldly calculated the whole deal right from the start, and is now pulling the whole thing together by fishing for large amounts of money.

She apparently stalked these AFL players and tracked them down and lied to them about her age. I'm fairly sure I've read a story about the Saints players being cleared of any wrongdoing as they genuinely thought she was 18. She covered her tracks well.

I'm also very skeptical about these "but she's just a girl"-type people defending her. The young lady in question is hardly some vulnerable 12 year-old shrinking violet. She comes across as extremely confident, driven and manipulative. She knows what she is doing, she must be held accountable for her actions and not be given an out through the old "she's just a little girl" excuse. There's no way on this Earth a 17 year old boy would get away with that kind of excuse for similar actions. Yes teenagers, both male and female, can be absolute idiots sometimes but most have a sense of right and wrong and they know what they are doing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She apparently stalked these AFL players and tracked them down and lied to them about her age. I'm fairly sure I've read a story about the Saints players being cleared of any wrongdoing as they genuinely thought she was 18. She covered her tracks well.

I'm also very skeptical about these "but she's just a girl"-type people defending her. The young lady in question is hardly some vulnerable 12 year-old shrinking violet. She comes across as extremely confident, driven and manipulative. She knows what she is doing, she must be held accountable for her actions and not be given an out through the old "she's just a little girl" excuse. There's no way on this Earth a 17 year old boy would get away with that kind of excuse for similar actions. Yes teenagers, both male and female, can be absolute idiots sometimes but most have a sense of right and wrong and they know what they are doing.

Yeah, she lied to the Saints players about her age. IMO she's just an attention seeking ***** looking for her 10 seconds of fame. Obviously I could be wrong but everything i've seen or read makes me think she's telling lie after lie after lie.

Well... i'm going against the tide here..... i'm supporting her underlying stand...

I hope that she doesnt let them intimidate her.

Hearing Ross Levin, carrying on about how St Kilda were going to make her pay for the misery inflicted on its players, has just put St Kilda on the bottom of my list (even below Port :) )
... what about the misery inflicted on her by the Saints player who impregnated her and then walking away.... the player that slammed the door in her face.... talked her into a group sex situation with other players....

More importantly, if a police officer can be charged with sexual penetration of a child (who was already pregnant at the time), then why cannot the St Kilda player responsible for that pregnancy be charged with the same (and other offences) since he obviously had sex with that very same girl prior to the cop. I'm sure if it was me or common joe blogs we would have been in court facing charges in an instant.

IMO this whole episode raises issues which go far deeper - exposing the real culture within the clubs - no wonder the AFL machine & the clubs want to hide it away and spin it away.

I could write a massive essay on my thoughts/opinions on this topic and i will when i have more time (Xmas eve lunchtime aint the ideal time for thinking and writing).

I hope this leads to the AFL sub-culture being laid bare (pun intended) for what it is.

All AFL player get a shiteload of counselling / guidance / training etc.. on what situations to get into and what not, how to deal with groupies or star struck young girls. They should be reasonably well prepared for what situations to avoid - such as, I don't know, not sticking your old fella into a minor perhaps.

This bird get's none of that - she's a 16 year old chick who has bugger all life experience and is highly susceptible to making bad and ill considered decisions.

None of this warrants her dragging these other players into this, but I can't believe St Kilda are being as arrogant and ********ed about this when it was one of their players (ie Sam Gilbert) who is at the heart of this whole thing, by a) getting involved with this chick in the first place, and the b) keeping f*%^ed up naked pics of his team mates on his PC.

And while we're at it, WTF was going on in that Reiwoldt / Dawson picture anyway. What happened to end of year footy trips these days being about drinking yourself into a stupor and vomiting in your hotel room - these days you apparently shave your scrote and get a team mate to put rubbers on your wang.

How times change.

granted she was 16 but she was selling herself off as older - do we expect blokes to ask for ID these days?

Don't get me wrong I am not defending AFL players, I know that a % are scumbags to women or whomever.

I just don't understand how she has any support at all for revealing picutres of anyone but Sam Gilbert and even then - she shouldn't be doing that as it is illegal.

And it is still not the AFL's fault Gilbert shagged her.

but I agree re footy trips - what happened :eek:

She has been on Adelaide radio and wants a deal to make money. Pushing her price up by claiming an Adelaide player is involved. I doubt you guys have anything to worry about.

It's like the AFL TV rights. To get the best price, you've got have a market in each state.

She probably just forgot to mention Adelaide in her first comment on having photos from other teams/states. I imagine she had only said this to get her as must exposure and interest from as many states as she can. (Hence why she didn't mention QLD as nobody gives a f about footy up there ha)
As soon as it dies down, she will come out with another claim. Of which nothing will eventuate. If you haven't caught on now to her lies yet... Well you're being a little naive

More importantly, if a police officer can be charged with sexual penetration of a child (who was already pregnant at the time), then why cannot the St Kilda player responsible for that pregnancy be charged with the same (and other offences) since he obviously had sex with that very same girl prior to the cop. I'm sure if it was me or common joe blogs we would have been in court facing charges in an instant.
The difference between the AFL players and the police officer is that the police officer was in a position of authority over her, whereas the footballers were not. Under these circumstances, the age of consent is 16 for the footballers (ie what they did was legal), but 18 for the police officer (thus what he allegedly did was not).

If the cop had met her in the pub, the same as the footballers, then he would not be guilty of any crime. The facts are that he was working on her case, which is how he came to meet her. This makes a whole world of difference.

If you, or common joe bloggs, had sex with her then you wouldn't be facing any charges - the same as the St Kilda (and Collingwood) footballers.

:D:D

Dal Santo's pic made me feel like I was hung like a horse ..... and then I saw Reiwoldt's pic!!! :thumbsdown: :D

:thumbsu:

Hahaha poor Nicky Dal! Seriously though, what the hell was he thinking?
And the question still is unaswered...who took that picture and why did Gilbert have it on his laptop?

And if St Nick thinks he isnt posing then id hate to see him if he actually was!

Well... i'm going against the tide here..... i'm supporting her underlying stand...

I hope that she doesnt let them intimidate her.

Hearing Ross Levin, carrying on about how St Kilda were going to make her pay for the misery inflicted on its players, has just put St Kilda on the bottom of my list (even below Port :) )
... what about the misery inflicted on her by the Saints player who impregnated her and then walking away.... the player that slammed the door in her face.... talked her into a group sex situation with other players....

IMO this whole episode raises issues which go far deeper - exposing the real culture within the clubs - no wonder the AFL machine & the clubs want to hide it away and spin it away.

I could write a massive essay on my thoughts/opinions on this topic and i will when i have more time (Xmas eve lunchtime aint the ideal time for thinking and writing).

I hope this leads to the AFL sub-culture being laid bare (pun intended) for what it is.

As Vader has already pointed out, Gilbert did nothing wrong in a legal sense. Morally he's an arse and it may yet cost him an AFL career as I expect things to become untenable between him and his captain. I have no sympathy for Gilbert, but there's collateral damage in Riewoldt and Dal Santo. Gilbert's stupidity opened the door to this situation but clearly it wouldn't have unfolded this way without this girl's malice.

One thing that I do agree with is that this is part of a bigger issue for footy in general. While the players (who I acknowledge aren't always innocent) are the public face of the issue, there's little or no scrutiny on the willing women who are an essential part of this culture, mainly because the headline "Some young women enjoy promiscuous sex with footballers" won't sell as many newspapers as "AFL player in sex scandal with 16 year old girl".

Gilbert's position at the club must surely be precarious. Taking the photos is one thing - people do stupid things on footy trips. But what was he thinking when he decided to store them on his laptop?

Then there's the issue of his treatment of the girl. Legally, he hasn't done anything wrong. Morally, his position is far more ambiguous. How much of it is his responsibility and how much is hers, I'm not even going to postulate.

The best comment I've heard so far re: Riewoldt's photo - "It appears that Harry O'Brien wasn'the only Brazilian playing in this year's GF."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back