Rumour I thought Triggy said we were safe!

Remove this Banner Ad

I think this bitch is full of it to be honest. She stole photos, made them out as her own, and now she's holding people to ransom for a pack of photos I'd suggest don't even exist.

I've seen the Reiwoldt one.. looks a little posed but you can do that kind of silly stuff and still ask for it to be deleted. I'm inclined to believe him at this piont.

What was the Dal Santo one like? Not seen it but sounds far more incriminating?

Are we all assuming she is lying and the players are the victims?

It their word against hers at the moment so who do we believe?

Are the Saints trusting that their players including their captain are telling the truth? (I remember Eddie's embarrassment after his defense of collingwood players during that drunken incident 2 seasons ago was found to be incorrect.)

She seems to be driven by revenge so something has sparked this.
I don't think everyone involved is squeaky clean but she has risked the loss of her parents support to do what she has done and that is significant.

She is up against a big organization so everyone involved has to be very careful how this goes down.

This quote from her twitter has all you need to know pretty much.

Urging all other women that have photos to email me, let's rough things up today. x

If that doesn't scream "I don't actually have any other photos but need some because i lied and said i did so i'm calling on girl power to hopefully help me keep face," then i don't know what does.

This quote from her twitter has all you need to know pretty much.

If that doesn't scream "I don't actually have any other photos but need some because i lied and said i did so i'm calling on girl power to hopefully help me keep face," then i don't know what does.

Someone on one of the main boards made a comment about the AFL and its respect for women program - about how perhaps they should concentrate on educating players about women who are pathological liars and out for their own devious gain.

That would shake up the politically correct world.......

I've seen the Reiwoldt one.. looks a little posed but you can do that kind of silly stuff and still ask for it to be deleted. I'm inclined to believe him at this piont.

What was the Dal Santo one like? Not seen it but sounds far more incriminating?

Ummmm...incriminating isn't exactly the word for it...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are the Saints trusting that their players including their captain are telling the truth? (I remember Eddie's embarrassment after his defense of collingwood players during that drunken incident 2 seasons ago was found to be incorrect.)

I don't think everyone involved is squeaky clean but she has risked the loss of her parents support to do what she has done and that is significant.

She is up against a big organization so everyone involved has to be very careful how this goes down.

I think we can assume that she fell pregnant to a saints player, didn't get a fair go (according to her) and is now looking for cash, disguised as revenge. If she really has first hand images of players from all of these clubs, then what does this say about her character and her intent?

I'm 100% certain that those photos are the result of a boofy blokey (and somewhat slightly homoerotic) footy trip, and not a sleazy gang bang like this chick wants everyone to believe. It may seem weird to some but these guys nude up in front of each other all the time, the behavior exhibited in the photos is hardly uncommon.

She's in deep, deep s**t now. Would not want to be her at all.

I dunno....it all seems like a huge price to pay on her part for it all to be made up imo. Maybe she is in over her head and has gone down a huge downward spiral of lies, but I dont think the playres are clean in all this either. Its a complete mess.

hopefully on our players sake it's more like a Riewoldt photo, then a Dal Santo photo.

I'm going to enjoy playing St Kilda now, just for the banter headed towards Dal Santo :p

Agreed it's one thing to have your wang exposed to the world, but to be exposed as the pee wee Herman of the afl is a whole new level of embarrassment.

If Nick keeps on doing that he'll no doubt go "blind" :D

It's the blissful look on his face...think he was having a real good time!! :eek:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Mrs. Palmer and her five daughters

hahaha... and Gilbert TOOK and KEPT a photo of that?

The getting out of bed one - whatever. But someone spending time with Mrs Palmer... now its just getting weird (teenage girl involved or otherwise).

So to be clear.. just Nick - no other parties in picture?

I dunno....it all seems like a huge price to pay on her part for it all to be made up imo. Maybe she is in over her head and has gone down a huge downward spiral of lies, but I dont think the playres are clean in all this either. Its a complete mess.

I don't know of too many 17 year olds who have a firm grasp on the concept of repercussions...it's the downward spiral of lies for sure.

Gilbert is surely the stupidest man on the planet right about now...

hahaha... and Gilbert TOOK and KEPT a photo of that?

The getting out of bed one - whatever. But someone spending time with Mrs Palmer... now its just getting weird (teenage girl involved or otherwise).

So to be clear.. just Nick - no other parties in picture?

There's also a clown, a donkey and Justin Bieber...

She has pictures of Rutten bending over Tredrea again, someone should tell her that was the norm on the footy field and it wont earn her any cash.

The Herald Sun has confirmed that the photo wasn't taken in any of the Hilton Hotels in Melbourne, as she has claimed. It's looking less and less likely that there's any truth to any of her statements.

There's no doubt she's driven by revenge. She (allegedly) got pregnant to Sam Gilbert, who dropped her like a hot potato (it's unknown whether this was before or after her pregnancy was discovered). She's very unhappy with how the whole pregnancy thing (which may or may not have been fabricated) was handled by Gilbert and the St Kilda Football Club.
It's the first time she's mentioned Adelaide players. The girl can't lie straight in bed.
I think this bitch is full of it to be honest. She stole photos, made them out as her own, and now she's holding people to ransom for a pack of photos I'd suggest don't even exist.
Agreed. We know where she got the first batch of photos - (allegedly) stealing them off Gilbert's computer (presumably while they were sleeping together). It's highly unlikely that she has any other photos, unless she got some in response to her appeal for other women to send her some.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back