Autopsy If (an alternate version of history)

Remove this Banner Ad

i stumbled across the article by accident and read it.Yes its the authors personnel view but there are a lot of facts we cannot deny.
I always say to other mates of mine who follow other clubs that its very stress ful following the pies at times especially when we get into finals.

Look at the stats of how many grand finals we have played off in and how many we have won not many at all.Not good enough !

Also the majority of our grand final wins came from the early part of the century since the 60's our record has been shite to say the least.

i stumbled across the article by accident and read it.Yes its the authors personnel view but there are a lot of facts we cannot deny.
I always say to other mates of mine who follow other clubs that its very stress ful following the pies at times especially when we get into finals.

Look at the stats of how many grand finals we have played off in and how many we have won not many at all.Not good enough !

Also the majority of our grand final wins came from the early part of the century since the 60's our record has been s**t to say the least.
Which Facts are they?

Which Facts are they?

The article describes how many losing grand finals we played fact 1
The article mentions the difference between the timing of our greatest eras being being at the turn of century and then compares to the later part of the 20th century fact 2

The excuses we had losing all those grand finals from 1970 till now....however he didnt mention our 1966 loss from memory fact 3

there are many facts that are mentioned or should i call them excuses why we lost.

The article mentions the difference between the timing of our greatest eras being being at the turn of century and then compares to the later part of the 20th century fact 2

The excuses we had losing all those grand finals from 1970 till now....however he didnt mention our 1966 loss from memory fact 3

there are many facts that are mentioned or should i call them excuses why we lost.
Nah, just call them what they are...Opinions

s**t thread is s**t

This is begging for me to resurrect my John Greening articles(!).........................but you note i didn't as most on here are sick of reading about him. It was one of the blackest days in our history.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back