Vintage Bay If you think your life is going bad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Why don't you support Wests Tigers?
Because when I was 9 (1999) my nextsdoor neighbour had all his St. George Illawarra stuff up all over his house because they made the Grand Final so I decided I really liked the dragon (kids logic) and I've supported them ever since.

Because when I was 9 (1999) my nextsdoor neighbour had all his St. George Illawarra stuff up all over his house because they made the Grand Final so I decided I really liked the dragon (kids logic) and I've supported them ever since.
Ok. I just noticed you also go for the Seahawks (ie. another non-tiger team). However, I understand the logic with that one.

Ok. I just noticed you also go for the Seahawks (ie. another non-tiger team). However, I understand the logic with that one.

Seattle was because I liked Hasselbeck when he was our Quarterback and I liked the colours. So been Seahawks ever since haha.

Seattle was because I liked Hasselbeck when he was our Quarterback and I liked the colours. So been Seahawks ever since haha.

Speed dating

Since I've had requests from several intellectually-challenged Corio Bay posters for more "robot stuff" here's a colorful photo you guys might enjoy ogling, attached to an article the rest of us may find interesting. I'm even happy to explain it in small words upon request. :wink:

https://www.space.com/40927-fastest-supercomputer.html

Since I've had requests from several intellectually-challenged Corio Bay posters for more "robot stuff" here's a colorful photo you guys might enjoy ogling, attached to an article the rest of us may find interesting. I'm even happy to explain it in small words upon request. :wink:

https://www.space.com/40927-fastest-supercomputer.html
Telling:

"For instance, just as artificial intelligence programs are being co-opted to learn to pick out cats from images, said Jack Wells, the director of science at ORNL,"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So bosk is booger. :)

More like Lamar.

source.gif

Just for research purposes of course.

If a bloke you've never seen before walks up to you and opens with "Wanna ****", do you give the question fair consideration or just kick him in the nuts?
You haven’t been with many women have you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back