Im Sick Of This! (AFL TV SOUND)

Remove this Banner Ad

Xx_Toomey_xX

Debutant
Apr 2, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
This season when ever i watch the AFL on TV Channel Ten Or Channel 7 turn the volume on the crowd right up to the max and turn the commentators down so low which makes it imposssible to hear what the commentators are saying has anyone else had this same problem?:mad:

ide love it if they had a system where you could turn the commentary on or off

When they had the Sunday games on Foxtel with multiview you could switch the audio to the ground audio - no commentary.

I really liked that feature, they should bring it back.

It's probably due to the sounds being set up for 5.1 these days, and therefore most of you are only getting half the sound.

This season when ever i watch the AFL on TV Channel Ten Or Channel 7 turn the volume on the crowd right up to the max and turn the commentators down so low which makes it imposssible to hear what the commentators are saying has anyone else had this same problem?:mad:

Does your TV have different sound modes? If so you should be able to find one that enhances the commentary while compressing the crowd.

Being a Collingwood supporter you are probably watching with one eye.Maybe you are listening with one ear.

Change your audio settings to STEREO. I had a similar problem through my plasma. The 5.1 (surround sound) audio is great at higher volume, but when i turn the volume down a bit the commentary audio would disappear....so i switched the audio setting to stereo and now its fine.

Would be great if the red,green,yellow and blue buttons on a digital remote did something.........like turn commentary on/off..pull up stats, other scores etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back