IMPORT THREAD: Jazny's real favourite team revealed inside! Not a troll!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 2, 2014
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
#TeamTurboChooks
OK guys it is time to address something that always gets brought up
woman-elf-light-skin-tone_1f9dd-1f3fb-200d-2640-fe0f.png
And now that Chief and other horrible admins have decided to discriminate against team fluid people and remove my right to switch teams as I feel :thumbsdown:, I think I need to tell you all who I really go for in the AFL. I feel like I have already said this a thousand times and nobody ever listens:mad:, but anyway here goes:

If I had to pick a team and not consider which players are in that team it would be....

carlton-football-club-logo-30F38140ED-seeklogo.com.png

I like their logo and colours and a lot of people in my family go for them and they have always been bad so I like the underdogs :)

BUT!!!! ><

I don't really care about teams all that much. If Tasmania had a team I would totally go for them, but we don't.:thumbsdown: So to me AFL teams are just a logo and a guernsey, and I actually prefer to follow players instead. At the moment Collingwood has the most players I like and I really like Coach Buckley, so I feel really attached to them. I used to feel attached to Gold Coast, then all the good players left and now they have a boring horrible coach and only Lachie Weller, so I kind of hate them now. That's why I used to switch teams a lot, it wasn't even really a troll unless I switch to Hawthorn to try and curse them, but I have only done that once or twice. I'm not like Lefallity who only pretends to be team fluid for attention :fire::fire::fire::fire:

So in 2019 if I could pick which team I would like to win the GF I'd choose in order:

Collingwood
Carlton
Richmond
North Melbourne

Then I don't care all that much after that.

Last edited:

I bet we would be Jazny's favourite team if we still had Mav Weller and Eli Templeton.

Such a fickle elf.
I like the mascot, Webster, and Billings. And they have never won anything, so maybe I would have them 5th on my list of favourites atm.

What are your thoughts on the Bulldogs? Lost to Carlton so defs underdogs. Plus western suburbs = battlers
Don't really like any of the players or coaches.... It was good when they won in 2016, but I don't really like them or want them to fail either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's be honest here Jaz. You follow the team who has the most headbands or hair ties at any given moment. Plan B is who has the most tasmanians.
I've seen you follow Hawthorn unironically, simply because Birchall was the only Taswegian and no opposition player had a headband.

I gotta be honest, I thought it was spreading monkey bum :$ Couldn’t work out why Chief, the most stable genius, added it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back