News Injuries and Suspensions 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2nd gets $5000
3-10 get $1000

Also, I'm not 100% sure but I think last years Top11 coaches also got a tracksuit & a bucket of the Colonel's finest zingers Barry Roundhouse ?
Is this a recent addition? Finished 2nd in 2014 didnt get anything😢

Rip, got a tough break especially since the guy who won SC also won DT that year haha.

I can't remember if it was in DT or SC but he won by over 1,000 points. C-Money was the team name IIRC. Also, RDT was worth 50k back then (it's only 5k now) so he won 100k all up.

Yep. I’m screwed.

Mills donut last week, and no Mills or Marshall this week (both PODs for me against the other main contenders).

😒 See you in the 2022 planing thread.🙄

Still hope yet mate, a bit of carnage for their uniques and you're right back in it.

If not, still a mighty effort this year, you can't plan for rotten luck. :thumbsu:

2nd gets $5000
3-10 get $1000

Also, I'm not 100% sure but I think last years Top11 coaches also got a tracksuit & a bucket of the Colonel's finest zingers Barry Roundhouse ?
Too bloody right! And a novelty tin bucket with my team name on it. IMG_20210721_203749_edit_16042527815259.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the best thing I have seen today. Thank you for sharing. Please tell me you’ve worn the tracksuit out?
Unfortunately not .. has gotten a good run around the house. The missus loves it!! 🤥

Too bloody right! And a novelty tin bucket with my team name on it.View attachment 1183266

Brilliant. I was so envious when you originally posted that pic. Money comes and goes, but you just can't put a price on something like that. Please tell me they printed your SC team name on the back of the tracksuit top like they did with the bucket.

Brilliant. I was so envious when you originally posted that pic. Money comes and goes, but you just can't put a price on something like that. Please tell me they printed your SC team name on the back of the tracksuit top like they did with the bucket.
You’d be wearing that bad boy down to the pub with ya mates for sure! Just the top that is, especially if it had ya team name on it.

You’d be wearing that bad boy down to the pub with ya mates for sure! Just the top that is, especially if it had ya team name on it.

Not just flexing at the pub mate, I'd be wearing it to Coles AND Woolies, swooning the middle-aged glams at the registers with my SC credentials. :D

biff.jpg

Seems like the carnage has died down a bit. You'd think if there were more players rubbed out we would have heard by now?

Nervous about the teams tonight, can't afford Madden to be dropped or it's a donut unless I trade. Not much margin for error this week. Hopefully Neale plays too.

Hopefully they got the spelling correct if they did. Can't believe they stuffed it up on the bucket... :moustache:

Seems like the carnage has died down a bit. You'd think if there were more players rubbed out we would have heard by now?

Nervous about the teams tonight, can't afford Madden to be dropped or it's a donut unless I trade. Not much margin for error this week. Hopefully Neale plays too.

It would be funny if Madden/Bianco/Bramble were all dropped this week

giphy (16).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back