News Injuries and Suspensions 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately not .. has gotten a good run around the house. The missus loves it!! 🤥
Sweet. I can see why. The chicks would be all over you in that :thumbsu:
Its those nifty socks i'm keen on. Still in good shape or poked a few spuds in them already ?
If only they still let us run onto the ground after a game for some kick to kick. You'd have a swarm around you like it was for Pluggers record breaker.

Sweet. I can see why. The chicks would be all over you in that :thumbsu:
Its those nifty socks i'm keen on. Still in good shape or poked a few spuds in them already ?
If only they still let us run onto the ground after a game for some kick to kick. You'd have a swarm around you like it was for Pluggers record breaker.
Top 1000 last year got socks and a cap.

Something to aim for :moustache:

Briggs on covid protocol as well? F me dead. If Mummy and Flynn aren't playing he could have gone biggish this week.
Mummy not on injury list so will probably play this week. Briggs might come in the week after. Shame for him. Probably would have been an automatic in this week.

Mummy not on injury list so will probably play this week. Briggs might come in the week after. Shame for him. Probably would have been an automatic in this week.
IIRC GWS have said Mummy is fit to play this week .....but the back is an ongoing concern

Brilliant. I was so envious when you originally posted that pic. Money comes and goes, but you just can't put a price on something like that. Please tell me they printed your SC team name on the back of the tracksuit top like they did with the bucket.
You bet your sweet bippy

IMG_20210722_143234.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back