News Injuries and Suspensions 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long for Heeney, 2-3 weeks?

Strap it you soft prick and play this week!

Yep, 2-3 at this stage - I’ll have to dump his arse. Ramps is also out for 1 month

I reckon Hayward should come in for Heeney and a Melican/Fox type comes in for Rampe - Gould an outside chance at best.

“Percentage wise, I don’t know, it’s hard to put an exact percentage on it ... not 100 per cent but good enough to play,” he said on Tuesday when asked to assess his health.

“The thing that’s affecting me the most is my ability to train consistently, so that’s the most frustrating part.

“But I’m able to play and it’s not getting worse ... it should get better pretty quickly.”

“Percentage wise, I don’t know, it’s hard to put an exact percentage on it ... not 100 per cent but good enough to play,” he said on Tuesday when asked to assess his health.

“The thing that’s affecting me the most is my ability to train consistently, so that’s the most frustrating part.

“But I’m able to play and it’s not getting worse ... it should get better pretty quickly.”

another sub 100 this week would be nice.
Have him turn it around the week after.
might get him for about 500k.
If im lucky

C106B4E5-3089-429F-8B2F-C306D8B4C7F4.gif

Football wins.

Then again, this bloke could have got Cunners off that one:

View attachment 1101816

907556.jpg

"I call for a bad ball thingy."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully they ease him into so he has another low score, start knocking that price down.
So boring though. He'll drop significantly then everybody will have him.

I'd need to see a few weeks of Marshall with Ryder before bringing him in anyway. Probably still a safe pick but would like to be sure that as a 2nd ruck with less contests this year that his score doesn't drop a decent bit.

I'd need to see a few weeks of Marshall with Ryder before bringing him in anyway. Probably still a safe pick but would like to be sure that as a 2nd ruck with less contests this year that his score doesn't drop a decent bit.
was a full season of them sharing the ruck last year not enough?

He scores better with Ryder in the team!

was a full season of them sharing the ruck last year not enough?

He scores better with Ryder in the team!
The issue is not with his performance with Ryder, it's how his scoring goes with less contests which isn't a slight on him. Contests have had an effect on a fair few ruckmen, some are suited to a more open game and some did better with more stoppages. I think he'll be fine as he's a good forward and extremely mobile, probably a lock for 100+ but still want to see just to be sure though.

The issue is not with his performance with Ryder, it's how his scoring goes with less contests which isn't a slight on him. Contests have had an effect on a fair few ruckmen, some are suited to a more open game and some did better with more stoppages. I think he'll be fine as he's a good forward and extremely mobile, probably a lock for 100+ but still want to see just to be sure though.

Marshall's a gun KPF when he's not rucking though and KP Forwards have been doing a lot better under the new rules.

Marshall's a gun KPF when he's not rucking though and KP Forwards have been doing a lot better under the new rules.

Being a gun forward doesn't change that the majority of his scoring comes from his around the ground work at contests. 13 goals last year, he would have to add to that significantly (very possible with the new rules) to make up for the lost points from disposals/hitouts IF those numbers drop.

Those numbers could even go up with the longer quarters and interchange caps + Ryder's conditioning and he ends up increasing his average, no-one knows either way so I'll personally be waiting a couple of weeks to see what happens.

Brodie Smith playing WaynesWorld19 :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back