News Injuries/Suspensions 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Waters is an Adelaide boy so will no doubt enjoy flying over for a holiday. Won't play IMO. I have Clarke Shaw or Mohr to play D7 and none of them selected. FMDT. Rumours Danger won't play either. I have no forward emergency so will need to put Trelor on the field, DAnger into the middle and Gibbs as emergency. In this scenario I see Treloar stinking it up, Danger getting injured in the first five minutes and Gibbs having a blinder without Judd.
That's what you want to think... :cool:

He'll play.

So you think you'd have stopped whinging by now...............all I ever hear from you West Coast supporters. Sydney would have flogged your make beleive midfield last week regardless of injuries!
Make believe midfield? What are you talking about? And I wasn't whining, I was stating my opinion. Imagine if you lost your whole forward line, I bet you wouldn't still be 11-4.

Make believe midfield? What are you talking about? And I wasn't whining, I was stating my opinion. Imagine if you lost your whole forward line, I bet you wouldn't still be 11-4.

LOL what like Crameri, Hurley and Paddy..................again.............what wut? Pretty sure it says 11-4 on the board still...........

I was talking about your 40 to Sydney's 90 contested possessions last week.

LOL what like Crameri, Hurley and Paddy..................again.............what wut? Pretty sure it says 11-4 on the board still...........

images

sorry but we did play like shit.. i still think we have a shot this weekend, we are warriors.

149 to 179 buddy, learn to count.

Wow 3 forwards, how about 7 forwards...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lmach is a little troll, you'd think some trolls have standards, like not posting it on the bloody DT Board.
I'm not a little troll you smartarse! Did you even read the conversation? How is that trolling?

How long have you been on here? 3 months? You don't even know me. I'm getting really sick of you following everything I post. You are one of the biggest trolls I've seen on this site.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back