International League T20 2024 (Jan 19-Feb 17)

Remove this Banner Ad

Richard Chee-Quee smashed Shoaib Akhtar that day, O'Brien saying for Randwick-Petersham.

Jeez Id pay good money to watch Richie Chee Quee bat again in those prime years. Those were the days.

Its a mystery why Richard Chee Quee never got selected to play for Australia.
No mystery - he wasn’t good enough - would have played T20 if it was around - was my club Captain at Randwick but he was flat out getting a game for NSW - it was a super strong era

No mystery - he wasn’t good enough - would have played T20 if it was around - was my club Captain at Randwick but he was flat out getting a game for NSW - it was a super strong era
It was a bit of a tongue in cheek comment.

I understand that he probably had more obstacles to overcome back in those days. It would be interesting to see if Australia does manage to pull someone of east Asia origins to play for them in future.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Eliminator for 2024:

Teams:

Dubai Capitals
(Playing XI): Tom Banton, Max Holden, Leus du Plooy, Tom Abell, Sam Billings(w/c), Sikandar Raza, Dasun Shanaka, Akif Raja, Olly Stone, Scott Kuggeleijn, Haider Ali

Abu Dhabi Knight Riders (Playing XI): Jason Roy, Michael-Kyle Pepper(w), Alishan Sharafu, Sam Hain, Laurie Evans, Sabir Ali, Ravi Bopara, Fabian Allen, David Willey, Sunil Narine(c), Joshua Little

Abu Dhabi have won the toss and elected to bowl first.

The Qualifier:

Gulf Giants (Playing XI): James Vince(c), Jordan Cox, Shimron Hetmyer, Jamie Smith(w), Usman Khan, Liam Dawson, Jamie Overton, Chris Jordan, Zuhaib Zubair, Daniel Worrall, Blessing Muzarabani

MI Emirates (Playing XI): Muhammad Waseem, Kusal Perera, Andre Fletcher, Nicholas Pooran (c & wk), Kieron Pollard, Tim David, Dwayne Bravo, Akeal Hosein, Trent Boult, Muhammad Rohid Khan, Waqar Salamkheil

Gulf Giants have won the toss and have opted to field

Remove this Banner Ad

Back