Australian Women v South African Women Jan 27-Feb 18 2024, 3 T20s, 3 ODIS and 1 Test

Remove this Banner Ad

Both Starc and Midge now have a highest test score of 99.

A few years ago for Fox Cricket, Starc and Midge did a 'would you rather' segment. One of the questions Starc was asked by his Mrs was 'would you rather score a test ton or see me score my 2nd test century?' While Starc was thinking of the answer, Alyssa said ''just remember how hard you worked for that 99''.

A few years ago for Fox Cricket, Starc and Midge did a 'would you rather' segment. One of the questions Starc was asked by his Mrs was 'would you rather score a test ton or see me score my 2nd test century?' While Starc was thinking of the answer, Alyssa said ''just remember how hard you worked for that 99''.
She'll have to score a 1st one first.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Posted a year or two ago that Annabelle will open or play top order with time...and a certain poster strongly disagreed. Think I was right, especially when some of the senior stars start to retire.
Problem is the all rounder status in test cricket. You don't generally want the bowler taking the last wicket off a long spell to then have to run off to come back out in full kit 10 minutes later. Same reason Healy doesn't open in the tests.

stop-stop-its-already-dead.jpg

Posted a year or two ago that Annabelle will open or play top order with time...and a certain poster strongly disagreed. Think I was right, especially when some of the senior stars start to retire.
I’m not sure she’ll open but I think she could bat at 3 or 4 comfortably. Technically, she is every bit as sound as Perry.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back