Mobile (iOS/Android) Pokemon Go. Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I timed out while trying a Hariyama and Torterra around the 2700 mark. Probably not the best ideas.
I look at this for best Pokémon to use of each type.. can click on the explanation for best moves. Against Onix best to use are probably Machamp, Kyogre (if you have a good one, I don’t), Roserade, Breloom etc

I use this to see how beatable the raids will be, it's usually pretty spot on.

Quivorir my trainer code
4339 4395 2353

Got 12 shiny mudkipz. 2 of then at 1iv and 2iv. No hundreds

How good is the new IV system? Found out I had a 100 if lotad and Blastoise I never knew about.

Also leading out the 300 odd mudkipz. Was able to just trash everything at 1* and 2* immediately to weed out s**t tier ones saved about 30m of my time

Got 12 shiny mudkipz. 2 of then at 1iv and 2iv. No hundreds

How good is the new IV system? Found out I had a 100 if lotad and Blastoise I never knew about.

Also leading out the 300 odd mudkipz. Was able to just trash everything at 1* and 2* immediately to weed out s**t tier ones saved about 30m of my time

I agree that the new appraisal system is a great QOL change as it made going through Mudkips so much easier.

Plz no Trapinch, I have 500 candies and really no desire!

Anyways. hatched a shiny Feebas this morning, Second one. Which is boss

Almost got 50 gold gyms.

Anyone stumble upon any of the team rocket stops yet? im yet to do so.

Hoping for a Ralts day as the Sinnoh Stone evolution gives a bit more interesting

Plz no Trapinch, I have 500 candies and really no desire!

Anyways. hatched a shiny Feebas this morning, Second one. Which is boss

Almost got 50 gold gyms.

Anyone stumble upon any of the team rocket stops yet? im yet to do so.

Hoping for a Ralts day as the Sinnoh Stone evolution gives a bit more interesting
Wow 500, how did you get so many? I haven’t even fully evolved one yet although I did hatch one today which was nice
I wouldn’t mind Ralts day though as I don’t have the male one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The IV Calc app I use tells me that the 3 star appraised pokémon aren't necessarily 100%. Which is more accurate or are they telling me different things?
The badge will change colour. I think its 100% IV will be 3 stars and a red badge, otherwise its 3 stars and a yellow badge for the 90+ IV or whatever the limit is.

If you type "4*" into the search function on your pokemon screen, it'll filter to all of your 100% pokemon.
Oooh. I have a 100% Cubone I didn't know I had.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back