Mobile (iOS/Android) Pokemon Go

Which team are you on?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like you can grab a few swinub around percy doyle reserve.

Which is where Duncraig public library is. :drunk::drunk::drunk:

Yeah can't seem to find any Larvitar in Perth using the site, much less a nest. Thanks for the help anyway.

Will keep eyes peeled every day.

Pikachu Parties in Pokémon GO!

Keep your eye out for a special Pikachu wearing a party hat to celebrate Pokémon Day!

Pikachu is ready to lead the Pokémon Day celebration in Pokémon GO. From February 26 at 1:00 p.m. PST to March 6 at 1:00 p.m. PST, any Pikachu you encounter in the wild will be wearing a festive party hat! The Pikachu you catch during that time will keep its party hat forever, so be sure to look for this special Pikachu during its short time in the wild.

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/pikachu-parties-in-pokemon-go/

Not sure if it's just luck or if they've changed the drop rates, but I currently have four 10km eggs and five 2km eggs. My boyfriend also had four 10km eggs going this morning, with a mix of 2 and 5s.

Was suspecting the same thing, picked up 3 10km eggs in my last 5 or 6 and I've barely had any in the past.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dragon scale is for evolving Seadra into Kingdra

Was like a graveyard out there today, kicked the football around the gym oval, played near the most spawn happy pokestop, absolutely nothing at all. Entire walk and all I could find was one Rattata and one Marill right as I got home.

Built up 60 balls, 60 greatballs, and 25 ultraballs in advance of gen 2, and I'm already down to 4, 27, and 25. Losing 8 or 10 pokeballs on one pokemon because trying to get curveballs is complete bullshit is really annoying.

What do you struggle with for curve balls?

Spins too far.

The next one doesn't spin.

Doesn't spin again.

This one is perfect, except the pokemon enters into an animation just before it hits and nothing happens.

Spins too far.

ad infinitum.

My favourite is when I get one to spin, capture the pokemon, and then don't get credited with a curveball, followed by the times I throw a perfectly straight ball, capture the pokemon, and get credited with a curveball. Wacky system.

What does a dragon stone do for me!
Dragon scale I'm assuming you mean? With 100 candy lets you evolve Seadra (Horsea's evolution) into Kingdra, a Water/Dragon type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back