Mobile (iOS/Android) Pokemon Go

Which team are you on?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw a Level 10 gym in the city today with a Blissey in every spot. Someone will take it down eventually as there's so much foot traffic but you just look at that and go 'cbf'

Anyone else think Blissey is way too overpowered for gym defending? Good luck breaking down a CP 2800 one before time runs out.
Need to use fighting mon like Machamp. Only way to beat the time clock.

Yeah, I believe they have level 30 accounts doing the scanning now. Its only for certain pokemon though, so if you're for some reason looking for a 100% pidgey you aint getting that from there.

Yeah, I believe they have level 30 accounts doing the scanning now. Its only for certain pokemon though, so if you're for some reason looking for a 100% pidgey you aint getting that from there.

I look for 100% anything :(

5WevDEu.jpg

Anyone else think Blissey is way too overpowered for gym defending? Good luck breaking down a CP 2800 one before time runs out.
Knocking a rival one out is manageable if you've got a decent dragonite or a really good machamp with counter & dynamic punch, buffing on 2-2400 cp ones is a pain in the ass though.

Seanybruz we need this on our maps desperately! CP would be so good.
Chad Kwok's North East map does this but it's sporadic, you can tell when the lvl 30 bots are down because it won't show cp/iv/moves for larvs/snorlax/blissey/chansey/drag/dratinis etc

From Reddit. Pretty much what I always catch anyway.

Here's a list of all Pokemon likely to be impacted by the event:

• Bulbasaur
  • Ivysaur
  • Venusaur
  • Oddish — can help people trying to get Bellossom
  • Gloom
  • Vileplume
  • Paras
  • Parasect
  • Bellsprout
  • Weepinbell
  • Victreebel
  • Exeggcute
  • Exeggutor
  • Tangela
  • Chikorita
  • Bayleef
  • Meganium
  • Hoppip
  • Skiploom
  • Jumpluff
  • Sunkern
  • Sunflora (I don't think catchable in the wild though)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shitty event. And I just got my last metal coat that ticks off all the Pokémon that need items, so I've got zero reason to play anymore.

The pokemon I need I can't find anywhere. Machamp I can just walk and finish my first pokedex, and everything else I run in to I have no need for.

I don't mind the event, need Exeggcute candies and for some reason Sunkerns are quite rare around my area, and I have a few Sun Stones I want to use.

Be careful, though, apparently random soft bans are being issued for players that spin or catch Pokemon from lured Pokestops. I'd avoid them until the bug is resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back