Mobile (iOS/Android) Pokemon Go

Which team are you on?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caught a Meganium which means I'm done with this event.

Need a fire one next so I can grab a Typhlosion.

Probably during September or something. Fall/autumn, red colours of leaves dropping from trees etc.

How many people have a shiny magikarp/gyrados here? I never seen one in gyms or anything then a gold karp pops up for my mate a week ago.

The only good news to come out of the weekend was that, as I was putting my phone away to go sit down before the game, I caught a flash of pink, and ignored it because I don't need more Snubbull; then realised it was too big for that, and that I still needed Jigglypuff candy for Wigglytuff, and Slowpoke candy to power up Slowking.

Bring up the screen - mother******* Chansey. Finally caught one :thumbsu::thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good event, shorter buddy distance is handy too

At 5km per Larvitar candy, absolutely.

All the gyms here have been lvl 10 yellow for about 5 weeks solid, so I decided to see how long it would take for me to change one, had a go as I walked past to the shops and knocked one down to 8, kicking out a cp2200 and 2400 Gyarados. When I walked back from the shops, it was back to 10 and they'd been replaced by two cp3000 Dragonites, in the middle of a school day. One person is holding all 4 gyms with 2 Dragonites and 2 Tyrannitars, all of them over cp3000, how can they have gotten that many candy?

Wonder if that will increase the spawn rate of a certain Rock/Ground type mon who I finally walked this week into an absolute monster (albeit, a monster who needs a bunch more candy to level up)
Wishful thinking, but highly unlikely IMO.

Apparently it'll increase fossil Pokemon, plus Onix and Sudowoodo.

Nice event, should finally be able to walk myself into Blissey, Muk and Charizard.

Still on the hunt for the gold Magikarp, I've added at least 400 candies since they first showed up.

I keep forgetting to play on my 5th or 6th streak day, so I haven't had a 7 day spin in a few weeks. Really just trying to get 1 stop/1 catch until I regain my interest.

Decreased buddy distances will be good, I'm still walking a Larvitar to power up my Tyranitar but I'll probably switch to Mareep as he's about maxed out at this level. I don't know why anyone would buy Pokeballs so the discount there is a waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back