Mobile (iOS/Android) Pokemon Go

Which team are you on?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raid boss shake up too with Regirock arriving along with Rhydon, Tangela and Piloswine...

Expecting gen 4 very shortly, apparently the sinnoh badge is now in the code

Last edited:

They have really done a good job with the constant stream of updates and events in 2018. Not sure that I would have persisted with it otherwise

Is there anyone else that doesn’t do the raids and is just waiting for the Pokemon to become available through field research?

I’ve never done a legendary raid, but have stocked up in articuno and raikou. Unfortunately stopped playing for a while so missed Zapdos and Moltres.
Me. Very rarely do raids.

Also on a side note, the Celbi quest line is live.

Is there anyone else that doesn’t do the raids and is just waiting for the Pokemon to become available through field research?

I’ve never done a legendary raid, but have stocked up in articuno and raikou. Unfortunately stopped playing for a while so missed Zapdos and Moltres.
I’m the same, only ever completed one raid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate this game, completed my first legendary raid in months, land 5 excellent curveballs with golden berries and still don't catch the thing.

How long does the johto festival go for? So sick of the catch 5 sunkern challenge, no need for those items and it's on nearly every stop

Last edited:
So with the 3 new friends for the research task I need some more peeps, for anyone who hasn’t got mine this is my code

0399 9975 5768
Name: Charbox
People in here better be ready to accept my really random friend requests.

Alternatively, they may need to wait until I also need those 3 new chums before I accept requests (I gather it works both ways??). ;)

People in here better be ready to accept my really random friend requests.

Alternatively, they may need to wait until I also need those 3 new chums before I accept requests (I gather it works both ways??). ;)

Its in the 2nd quest list so pretty easy.

Name: StyxxJustice
Code: 7311 2862 2074

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back