Mobile (iOS/Android) Pokemon Go

Which team are you on?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kicking the ball around with my dog on the football oval, something we don't get to do often now that football inhabits it 7 days a week, and I pull up the gym in the middle and see it's got 5 tired yellows who have been on it for 1d20h+. Easy, I knock it over, they get their gold, stick Snorlax on it, the cycle begins anew, and then I carry the special plastic bag over to the bins. I haven't even reached the edge of the oval when a car pulls up, a guy gets out, wanders to the middle of the oval, and knocks my Snorlax out before it's even reached enough time for 1 gold piece. Thought * it, I'll walk to the next gym since the Registeel raid was about to end, but no, he drove there next and took it too. So * him, I took it back after he was gone. It only lasted another 110 minutes before someone came back and defeated it again.

Some people have no ******* chill at all.

Kicking the ball around with my dog on the football oval, something we don't get to do often now that football inhabits it 7 days a week, and I pull up the gym in the middle and see it's got 5 tired yellows who have been on it for 1d20h+. Easy, I knock it over, they get their gold, stick Snorlax on it, the cycle begins anew, and then I carry the special plastic bag over to the bins. I haven't even reached the edge of the oval when a car pulls up, a guy gets out, wanders to the middle of the oval, and knocks my Snorlax out before it's even reached enough time for 1 gold piece. Thought **** it, I'll walk to the next gym since the Registeel raid was about to end, but no, he drove there next and took it too. So **** him, I took it back after he was gone. It only lasted another 110 minutes before someone came back and defeated it again.

I can be a prick when as soon as someone is about to knock of my gym I give Golden Razz berries to all 6 very strong Pokémon

I totally put on the Mr Burns evil laugh haha

Although I’ll only do it if I haven’t gotten my 50 coins, if I have then bugger wasting those berries.

Kicking the ball around with my dog on the football oval, something we don't get to do often now that football inhabits it 7 days a week, and I pull up the gym in the middle and see it's got 5 tired yellows who have been on it for 1d20h+. Easy, I knock it over, they get their gold, stick Snorlax on it, the cycle begins anew, and then I carry the special plastic bag over to the bins. I haven't even reached the edge of the oval when a car pulls up, a guy gets out, wanders to the middle of the oval, and knocks my Snorlax out before it's even reached enough time for 1 gold piece. Thought **** it, I'll walk to the next gym since the Registeel raid was about to end, but no, he drove there next and took it too. So **** him, I took it back after he was gone. It only lasted another 110 minutes before someone came back and defeated it again.

I figured it was pretty obvious the best way to use gyms as you could work out how long you needed to be in them to get the max. 50 coins.

But no, some people are simply a$$hats.

I have been known to target some players in the past because of the way they play but I don't bother about it much these days. It would suck if you don't have many gyms around you though.

I've got 2 gyms to the south, one gym to the north east, and 2 gyms to the west, and realistically I can only do NE+S or just W in one walk; the problem is one of the south gyms is the middle of the now perpetually busy football oval, and one of the west gyms would require me to stand in the middle of a usually busy skate park.

One of the reasons I stopped playing a while back was the spoofers taking over a particular gym not far from my place and looking at their names, the practice was rampant in my area. Watching a gym go down and replaced with 8 new pokemon and there was no one physically within 100m of the gym besides myself. One particular person had 8 accounts.
I ended up sending an email to Ninantic and stopped playing. When I rejoined a few months back the gym system had changed and I havent seen this player since.

The Alolan egg pool went through a big shake-up on July 20th. Here's the highlights from the changes we found:

• Alolan Grimer and Vulpix both moved up one tier to "Uncommon" and "Ultra-rare", respectively
  • Alolan Geodude and Diglett have been added to the egg pool in the "Uncommon" tier
  • Alolan Rattata has been removed from the egg pool
Even with the addition of two new species, your chances of hatching an Alolan Vulpix have never been higher. This is the most diverse 7 km egg pool we've seen to-date, so bust out those incubators, travelers!

I’ve hatched nearly 100 Alolan eggs and haven’t gotten one Vulpix, feels like a scam.
How are you getting so many incubators? I wish they didn’t limit 50 coins per day or I would spend more time trying to win gyms back. Sometimes I get up to 5 pokemon on a gym in one day for 50 coins.

The Alolan egg pool went through a big shake-up on July 20th. Here's the highlights from the changes we found:

• Alolan Grimer and Vulpix both moved up one tier to "Uncommon" and "Ultra-rare", respectively
  • Alolan Geodude and Diglett have been added to the egg pool in the "Uncommon" tier
  • Alolan Rattata has been removed from the egg pool
Even with the addition of two new species, your chances of hatching an Alolan Vulpix have never been higher. This is the most diverse 7 km egg pool we've seen to-date, so bust out those incubators, travelers!

Ended up with 5 alolan vulpix one of which i evolved. For the past few weeks I havent worried about alolan eggs

How are you getting so many incubators? I wish they didn’t limit 50 coins per day or I would spend more time trying to win gyms back. Sometimes I get up to 5 pokemon on a gym in one day for 50 coins.

I'd need 5 gyms a day just to reach 50 gold, mine are all getting knocked out at 10-20 gold

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ended up with 5 alolan vulpix one of which i evolved. For the past few weeks I havent worried about alolan eggs

Same - if ever you are waiting on a gift from me it’s because I’m trying to fill my bag with normal eggs before I open a gift and the 7km eggs have nothing left I need until they introduce shinys

I’ve got good shiny luck except for eggs - 1 in 50 sounds like a farce to me :p
Meanwhile I’m the guy that got 3 natural (non event) shinys in a weekend. So I guess I can’t really complain.

I’ve got good shiny luck except for eggs - 1 in 50 sounds like a farce to me :p
Meanwhile I’m the guy that got 3 natural (non event) shinys in a weekend. So I guess I can’t really complain.

Ive had crap luck at getting shiny's and usually when I do they have crap CP ie the 10CP charmander

I must have spun 100 stops the last few days trying to get the research task for a Spinda (Make 3 Curveball Throws in a Row) Managed to get 2 but only after one of the locals told me to look on ronerackel.com quests. Didnt realise the research tasks change at pokestops every day.

Ive had crap luck at getting shiny's and usually when I do they have crap CP ie the 10CP charmander

I must have spun 100 stops the last few days trying to get the research task for a Spinda (Make 3 Curveball Throws in a Row) Managed to get 2 but only after one of the locals told me to look on ronerackel.com quests. Didnt realise the research tasks change at pokestops every day.
Didn't know that was a thing! Cheers.

The Spinda research is pretty damn elusive. Yet the mareep task is everywhere, which is good for those that missed community day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back