Gym & Misc Irritating people/things that annoy you in the gym II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess this is similar to gym bad things, few years back I remember like touching something slimy on the pool end resting my hand thinking wtf. Then looked and realised one of the Chinese airline students had ****in spat there. I know they come from a different culture but geez.

Don't get me started. I lived on campus in the same building as a lot of Chinese students. They would walk through the common kitchen and spit huge loogies into the sink and use the sink in the common bathroom to soak their dirty socks. If anyone ever said anything they would be, "It's our culture" Maybe, but you're living in ours so respect ours.

Gym absolutely packed this morning - I guess the New Year's resolutioners were out in force, fortunately they tend to drop off after a week or two.

One guy comes in eating an apple. Bit weird, but fair enough. After I went outside for three sets, I come back and he's still eating it (after using different free weights). All I could think of were articles like this:

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/how-hygienic-is-communal-gym-equipment-2017-11?r=UK&IR=T

Guess this is similar to gym bad things, few years back I remember like touching something slimy on the pool end resting my hand thinking wtf. Then looked and realised one of the Chinese airline students had ****in spat there. I know they come from a different culture but geez.

airline students?

Don't get me started. I lived on campus in the same building as a lot of Chinese students. They would walk through the common kitchen and spit huge loogies into the sink and use the sink in the common bathroom to soak their dirty socks. If anyone ever said anything they would be, "It's our culture" Maybe, but you're living in ours so respect ours.

did you tell them F OFF WE'RE FULL?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It irritates me when I have to buy a new gym bag.

The black puma one i have now is perfect- good shape, good size (ie. not a body bag), but its on its way out.

I hate most gym bags available- they're either too "blokey", too big, or too girly, i dont want a ******* pink bag.
The torn up distressed look is cool.

A beat up old bag says 'I sweated, I delayed gratification, I starved, I carved my body using nothing more than the weight of rusty slag iron. This bag earned its stripes...and I did it myyy wayyyyy.'

A new gym bag screams "I'm a New Years resolution noob."

Also searching for a gym bag alternative, would like one that has two inside zips if possible. One that’s like a trap door on the bottom that can have my work clothes in it after I get changed and the top one can have wrist wraps, belt, chalk, foam roller, etc.

Yes I’m one of the flogs who carries the bag around the gym as my gym doesn’t have chalk and I’m not walking around with a chalk ball. :p

Also searching for a gym bag alternative, would like one that has two inside zips if possible. One that’s like a trap door on the bottom that can have my work clothes in it after I get changed and the top one can have wrist wraps, belt, chalk, foam roller, etc.

Yes I’m one of the flogs who carries the bag around the gym as my gym doesn’t have chalk and I’m not walking around with a chalk ball. :p

I carry around my gym bag. Mainly cos my gym doesnt have lockers and i dont ******* trust anyone to leave my bag on a shelf.

Look, you'd have to be pretty stupid to steal from a bag in my gym- with swipe cards and cameras around the place they'd probably be able to figure it out if it were to happen.

But having said that- one guy grabbed the wrong keys apparently, so the poor guy still there had to ring the gym manager and somehow track the other guy down, to get his keys back. Was an honest mistake, but that would be so ******* annoying..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back