Gym & Misc Irritating people/things that annoy you in the gym II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, the differences are
-the bar is slightly thinner but that's only noticeable once it's in your hands
-the width of the lip on the sleeve is slightly narrower
-the ends of the sleeve have 15kg in tiny font on them but the australian barbell company logo is the same as the 20kg barbells in the gym

Unless your competing for a power-lifting competition, does it really matter?

People who use these at a local gym:
View attachment 748737

GTFO. You don't need more than 2 litres of fluid, for an hour of gym.
Even if you drink heaps of water wouldn't it just be easier to take a smaller one and just refill it if you have to.

This is how I roll. No one asks you "How many sets you got bro?" when you rock this bad boy, because it's obvious you're in for the long haul.

Scares the s**t out of the 15kg barbell crew too.

Red-water-bottle-FLOAT.png

View attachment 748737

This is how I roll. No one asks you "How many sets you got bro?" when you rock this bad boy, because it's obvious you're in for the long haul.

Better than ppl who hog the tap 24/7 during their ******* workout.

I have a 1 litre. Goes just fine.

Glory be, I drink the equivalent of about 300ml per workout and that involves gym and cardio.

The more I drink, the less I can workout. :drunk:

I do know I should be drinking more.

In my gym the water tap is stupidly and moronically placed next to the worst place you could position it. Right alongside the squat rack.

Glory be, I drink the equivalent of about 300ml per workout and that involves gym and cardio.

The more I drink, the less I can workout. :drunk:

I do know I should be drinking more.

In my gym the water tap is stupidly and moronically placed next to the worst place you could position it. Right alongside the squat rack.

Could be worse, next to the urinal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Paradise.

If there was a squat rack I would have done sit ups right in there. :drunk: :)

The gym was pretty basic- one cable machine, one x-trainer, one bike, one treadmill + dumbbells. Thats it.

The pool is gorgeous tho- heated just enough, great views of the city and long enough to do laps in. Doesnt get any better than that really.

The gym was pretty basic- one cable machine, one x-trainer, one bike, one treadmill + dumbbells. Thats it.

The pool is gorgeous tho- heated just enough, great views of the city and long enough to do laps in. Doesnt get any better than that really.

Why are you staying in hotels of late? Treating yourself?

Were there any 15kg barbells?

Last edited:
15kg Barbells - Their mere existence is an affront to humanity equitable with human trafficking

Anyone who actually uses them belongs next to Brad Castlebery in the bowels of lifting hell

Correct. I ******* hate them

View attachment 748737

* you campaigner. I will use these whenever I want. Mine is pink too because IDGAMFF

2lt in 2hrs.

I found a 3.5l one in NY. I really wanted to get it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back