Gym & Misc Irritating people/things that annoy you in the gym II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not been to the gym for a week now. and wont be attending till end of the week. it irritates me

I am going for a long session tomorrow after going to DFO in the morning. Tuesday going down the beach (will take mat for sit ups/push ups etc) and also walk on the beach- swim Thursday if its warm enough. Then back to Melbs for a late workout, Fri day gym. Saturday and Sun will probably skip it, will be sulking and laying around in bed all day after the footy :(

I am going for a long session tomorrow after going to DFO in the morning. Tuesday going down the beach (will take mat for sit ups/push ups etc) and also walk on the beach- swim Thursday if its warm enough. Then back to Melbs for a late workout, Fri day gym. Saturday and Sun will probably skip it, will be sulking and laying around in bed all day after the footy :(

I hope you are sulking re footy

But seriously your gym week is set and I’m jelly.

I don’t think anyone in here is actually “upset” or “angry” enough to take it to violence, in fact I would hazard a guess very few people in here actually break to etiquette of even confronting those that annoy us (let alone do it in a confrontational manner). This is just an outlet for the things that annoy us not a pre emotive manifesto of the violence were going to unleash.

The actions of the the gym goers from my post the other day about the bikini season elicited no more than an eye roll from me at the actual gym. Rarely has anything I’ve posted about here (and I’ve posted quite a bit) warranted anymore than an eye roll.

I hope you are sulking re footy

But seriously your gym week is set and I’m jelly.

Yes i know you would. Be nice if we lose please. Some Geelong ppl were rubbing it into WC fans Friday night. I really hate that s**t.

/also forgot to mention golf lesson Wednesday :)

I disagree. This can just be a good thread to vent. Similar to Things that s**ts me on GD.

lol. +1

Venting on an anonymous form is the perfect outlet, tbh I love the humour or rather the real life ongoings at gyms that could drive one to madness. :p

Serenity now.

giphy.gif

I don’t think anyone in here is actually “upset” or “angry” enough to take it to violence,

When I was assaulted recently over the weekend by the "Odour Man" I am too much in a weakened state to move let alone be angry or upset.

I remember clearly how it began, but Im a bit hazzy after he hit me. I came around the corner and bang his BO floored me.

I still will stick to my guns here, wearing that dental floss tank top is not helping. Surely a clean t shirt, is going to trap that odour and not disperse so heavily across the gym.

When I was assaulted recently over the weekend by the "Odour Man" I am too much in a weakened state to move let alone be angry or upset.

I remember clearly how it began, but Im a bit hazzy after he hit me. I came around the corner and bang his BO floored me.

I still will stick to my guns here, wearing that dental floss tank top is not helping. Surely a clean t shirt, is going to trap that odour and not disperse so heavily across the gym.

I actually can’t even begin to fathom how bad this is, sounds worse than any of the worst body odour culprits I’ve been subjected to over my time.

I actually can’t even begin to fathom how bad this is, sounds worse than any of the worst body odour culprits I’ve been subjected to over my time.

Anyone that has gone to the gym regularly will tell you that every now and again there is someone with bad BO. Sure while some smell, its "tolerable" enough to work out, I never had someone give me a right hook with their BO.

He takes BO to another level and then amplifies that further. Talk about excuses, but I do struggle to get through the last few reps when he is nearby. I get extremely nauseous from it.

I just need to time my workouts to avoid him, but it is that bad. I cover my nose with my towel, when I walk by the area. I mean really there is nothing else one can do.

His training partner is the biggest campaigner though, if youre regularly training with a mate with that bad BO surely you make a comment somewhere down the line, even in jest to put it out there.

Surely he must be aware of it?

Are other gym patrons aware?? Observe them next time and report back.

lol. Its funny you mentioned that because on the weekend I deliberately tried to observe a few others, but generally speaking he clears areas of the gym when he works out.

Its like Moses parting the seas.

tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh yeh, I had a dude when I was doing mma, his GI and rash vests were absolutely rank. Stale cigarettes and bad hygiene. But even that was tolerable (unless you had to spar with him, then it was dry retch inducing) but to have it gym wide... not alright

Now see that I wouldnt mind, aside from venting your frustrations out, you get an opportunity to spar with someone who you most likely would want to fight you at 4am on a Saturday night.

There aren’t a lot of good pics of it but Affleck (the latest live action Batman) was absolutely jacked

View attachment 747576

Before that, Bale, also pretty jacked.

Bale was big, I dont think he came across as jacked. In fact he got so big he was told to shed weight. IIRC

Bale was big, I dont think he came across as jacked. In fact he got so big he was told to shed weight. IIRC

Sorry OT... you see him in American Hustle??!?!

I legit had no idea it was him, about half way thru i recall thinking "where is christian bale?" :tearsofjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back