Gym & Misc Irritating people/things that annoy you in the gym II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's his fault that he couldn't implement and oversee effective hotel quarantine .....every other state managed to do so.
He's absolutely part of the blame, but blaming only Dan Andrews is really glossing over just how ******* selfish some Victorians have been the last few months. There's already been people living in hotspots who were caught trying to cross over to NSW.

The hotel quarantine is a complete cluster* and there needs to be criminal charges for the management and security guards involved. Was probably a symptom of the fact everything was done with such little warning and policy had to be made on the fly, but in hindsight the military should have taken over. It's a bit rough to blame Dan Andrews for this part given that there's no way he could have known just how bad the security company was going to stuff things up. He's definitely got a lot to learn from this whole experience.

People are giving McGowan a lot of s**t for his hardline stance in WA, but there is zero community transmission, and the only cases WA are getting now is returned travelers in hotel quarantine

people who take their little crotch demons and dont bother to watch them. bonus points to the "mummys" who get angry at people who tell their little dipshits off because someone needs to
gyms should not allow kids unless they are memebrs of course

hahaha. i recall when gyms reopened, the staff were strict on ensuring patrons leave when their session (time) finished. Last night it was almost free for all.

My gym has a one hour restriction. Ive been there for 3 hours a few times, most times 2 hours. :drunk:

people who take their little crotch demons and dont bother to watch them. bonus points to the "mummys" who get angry at people who tell their little dipshits off because someone needs to
gyms should not allow kids unless they are memebrs of course

Bonus points for "mummys" that tell us but their kids are well behaved, but their kids act like little shits the moment their mother cannot see them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The world does not want me to train of an evening.
Had poor sleep last night, so skipped the 5.30am gym and decided would go after work.
Issue #1. Get in there, busy with both racks occupied. I have exercise order OCD and hate having to change the order.
Issue #2. Eventually get to starting my Front Squats and my work emails are going nuts with issue with one of our servers. Oh yah, now I'm leaving after only 20 minutes.

Note to self, stick to the mornings :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back