Gym & Misc Irritating people/things that annoy you in the gym II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to the gym yesterday for the first time in I don’t know how long. Just 30 minutes cardio yesterday, but I was then energised and looking forward to getting back in there this morning for a 45 minute weights session. Easing back into it, because my strength and endurance is even more crap than usual at the moment.

Back to the gym yesterday for the first time in I don’t know how long. Just 30 minutes cardio yesterday, but I was then energised and looking forward to getting back in there this morning for a 45 minute weights session. Easing back into it, because my strength and endurance is even more crap than usual at the moment.
Lockdowns definitely aren't without their own negative health effects on society.

I love it how society now thinks you are the 'weird' one if you don't have your phone glued to you 24/7.
It's weird when I see people walking with a bag full of gear - gloves, belts, a water bottle and a shake, wearing big name brand clothing.... only to start (no warm up) with bicep curls.

We just need to approach each session with dignified caution, aim to peak for summer

I can safely say 'dignified' is not in my wheelhouse of mental/emotional attributes. I view an open casket funeral as just another opportunity to get the last word in.

Am I proud of this? Yes I am.

I take muscle loss due to forced lockdowns as a personal affront. In lieu of punching that big eared knucklehead dictator of a premier in the face, I aim to remedy the situation by doubling my efforts in the weights room.

Is it just me or does every major gym chain blasts the worst and most tedious music on their playlists?

Whenever my earphones die at the gym, I leave them on since they are noise cancelling which sort of blocks out that rubbish and it's just me and my inner grunting.

Is it just me or does every major gym chain blasts the worst and most tedious music on their playlists?

Whenever my earphones die at the gym, I leave them on since they are noise cancelling which sort of blocks out that rubbish and it's just me and my inner grunting.

Thing with music is that you’ll never satisfy 100% of the clientele

Best thing about my gym is bluetoothing my own beats.

Music is so subjective and (not accusing) but people can be so goddamn pretentious about it.

Short of nu metal, heavy death metal screamo stuff or proper folksy country the gym churning our anything is fine by me. RnB, Pop, Techno stuff is all fine, not really my specific taste but all pretty inoffensive for the setting.

I workout best when 80s music is blaring.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

was the last one in the complex, well the female employee and i. offered to assist in putting weights back.

then she told me to leave as it was 8.

i squeezed in another set of bicep curls before however
I thought that was going to lead somewhere much more exciting.

I thought that was going to lead somewhere much more exciting.
Trust me, although times on that front maybe barren she is not someone you wish to have relations of a carnal nature with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back