Think Tank Is Todd Goldstein the greatest ruckman to ever play the game?

Remove this Banner Ad

313010-todd-goldstein.jpg

Certainly wins the greatest ever punchable face accolade for that stupid ass smirk....

80 hitouts!!! The new AFL record. (previous winner, that big purple oaf at freo).

He's comprehensively tearing apart every single player he lines up against this season. Some are calling him "the greatest ruck since polly farmer"

When Goldstein was asked the question his response was: "who is he? The only ruck that rivals me is Corey McKernan"

It's official until his record is broken...or until the AFL changes the rules and awards Nic Nat the record because he's good for the game :$:$:$
the spud goldstream didnt have an opponent for the game

80 hitouts!!! The new AFL record. (previous winner, that big purple oaf at freo).

He's comprehensively tearing apart every single player he lines up against this season. Some are calling him "the greatest ruck since polly farmer"

When Goldstein was asked the question his response was: "who is he? The only ruck that rivals me is Corey McKernan"

It's official until his record is broken...or until the AFL changes the rules and awards Nic Nat the record because he's good for the game :$:$:$
which_way_did_he_go1.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some ruckmen can't take a mark, Todd does
Geelong-v-North-Mlebourne.jpg

A good ruckman is sometimes a target

1430574623081.jpg

A good ruckman is tall

340958-todd-goldstein.jpg

A good ruckman is tough

533283-cba6eb66-d8cc-11e4-91d8-f0bc1d307f16.jpg

Bow at the altar of Todd
Well said.

It's also worth mentioning that Toddie copped two head knocks (one that nearly closed his eye...the other cut it open ("cut me mick! - Rocky)) and yet he still went on to break records. Hero gets thrown around a little easy these days, but Toddie is a true Australian HERO!

Would have to be AA for sure after that huge effort against the #4 ruckman at GWS(he doesn't even play in the ruck much in the NEAFL).

If you put a signed photo of Todd on ebay. Todd would be the only bidder. Although the tightarse would only bid $1.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back