Streaming It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia S16

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Celebrity beer ep was pretty meh, but that Risk E Rat ep was brilliant on so many levels.

Really impressed that these guys are still pumping out such high quality stuff after the better part of 15 years.

Much better season than 15!

Yeah a real return to form. Some really, really good eps.

Gotta say though, I really didn't like the latest ep (bowling ep). Something about it didn't sit right for me. It was like it had all the nastiness of Always Sunny but without any of the humour, so it just came across mean-spirited.

It's hard to explain, but the feeling I had watching it is how I imagine people who don't like their style of humour feel when trying out the show.

Yeah a real return to form. Some really, really good eps.

Gotta say though, I really didn't like the latest ep (bowling ep). Something about it didn't sit right for me. It was like it had all the nastiness of Always Sunny but without any of the humour, so it just came across mean-spirited.

It's hard to explain, but the feeling I had watching it is how I imagine people who don't like their style of humour feel when trying out the show.
I quite liked that ep. Felt solid enough but yes i get what you mean also.

I thought them signing on for 4 more seasons and season 15 being such a massive let down would result in more crap. It hasnt, 16 is pretty good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back