It's bulls**t: Stringer

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure if you're taking the piss here or not. That's not what he meant from that comment at all.
Yeah it just came directly after my quote, I might have misread. Still stand by the statement though.

Barrett should focus on his own issues.
Interesting comment - Barrett has mentioned a few times on 3AW during the last fortnight that "we all have our issues" or similar whilst talking about Stringer and basically insinuating that he might have similar personal problems.
First thought at the time was that he was using his non-public issues as an excuse to continue to publicly talk about Stringer's issues.

Someone called the radio recently to say that hardly any Bombers got around Stringer when he kicked his first goal for Essendon, but heaps of them got around another debutant who kicked their first. Is this true? Don't they like him already? ;)
Stringers first goal was two weeks ago, not on Sunday. The game was also basically cooked at that point in the match. The only other debutant to kick a goal for us this year was Dev Smith in round 2 and I don't think everyone particularly got around him either...
For the record from what I am hearing as well as seeing on social media, he get's along well with the senior players at Essendon but many of the new kids and players outside the best 22 think he's a bit of a flog. I believe it was the same at the Dogs.
In regards to further off field issues, they are gambling related still and I believe he still does have a while to go getting on top of this problem but the club is helping him.

On the field it looks as though he is fairly popular. A scene where he and Hooker were arm in arm laughing away. If its true he isn't popular among the younger players and the vfl players it might be because he thinks he's a bit superior to them perhaps. IMO

On the field it looks as though he is fairly popular. A scene where he and Hooker were arm in arm laughing away. If its true he isn't popular among the younger players and the vfl players it might be because he thinks he's a bit superior to them perhaps. IMO

I think it normal where younger players don't hang out with the senior guys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's definitely been in a relationship with another girl for at least 6 months now.

Is it affecting her high school studies?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back