Scape Goat Iva and Ben's BDSM dungeon of Gold Coast SUNS negativity

Remove this Banner Ad

You can join my 15yo son.He's a Foundation member and just said the same.They're losing the young Suns supporters hand over fist at the moment and that's bad
I can’t get any of my 3 ( aged 18 to 14) to watch, all went to 100% of games in their first 5 years but now they won’t even watch the telecast with me, pretty hard to berate them for it when they have never seen a winning season.

My wife and I decided to follow the suns when they started as I am from VIC and she’s from SA and thought we as a family could all follow one club. Huge mistake, instead of them being interested they couldn’t give a s**t and who could blame them.

Another way to measure the suns is west Coast have gone from s**t to premier to s**t again in the time we have just been s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably pissy after Dew told him he will get midfield time this week only to be stuck deep forward all game, then be subbed off for no reason.
Ruined my ******* multi that did, that and the 9.8 to 4.5 capitulation in the second half.

I can’t get any of my 3 ( aged 18 to 14) to watch, all went to 100% of games in their first 5 years but now they won’t even watch the telecast with me, pretty hard to berate them for it when they have never seen a winning season.

My wife and I decided to follow the suns when they started as I am from VIC and she’s from SA and thought we as a family could all follow one club. Huge mistake, instead of them being interested they couldn’t give a s**t and who could blame them.

Another way to measure the suns is west Coast have gone from s**t to premier to s**t again in the time we have just been s**t.
They are pissing up the wall an incredible opportunity. So many AFL supporters on the GC and they just cannot get their s**t together. It's infuriating.

Bailey the same, probably seen a photo of luko and liked it.
Lol, just refreshed my instagram, Suns have posted their ANZAC guernsey and Jed & Bear first ones to like it.

No problems with it, cant hate the player, hate the game

Lol, just refreshed my instagram, Suns have posted their ANZAC guernsey and Jed & Bear first ones to like it.

No problems with it, cant hate the player, hate the game

Never understood the mentality of people who just like everything. Maybe just like... the posts you like.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back