I've found the winning formula

Remove this Banner Ad

In every game we have won this year we have kicked a hundred points or more,this is the exact reason why the cats are so powerful because they take teams down with scoreboard pressure.If we can recruit a quality CHF next year that kicks consistent goals we'll be in the mix for finals action.

Yep, we're playing attacking high scoring footy. Exactly what Plough said would happen.

We have only lost once this season after scoring 100 points.. and thats the game we should have won vs Saints.

I'm with our West Coast friend on this one.

Kicking 100 pts+ giving you a better chance of winning aint exactly an earth shattering revelation.

Another good idea, which I just thought of now, is to hold your opposition to scores <100 (or, better still, 41 like we did yesterday).

Peejay, he should be carded.

Yep, we're playing attacking high scoring footy. Exactly what Plough said would happen.

We have only lost once this season after scoring 100 points.. and thats the game we should have won vs Saints.

Also a draw,130 points versus the bulldogs

Also a draw,130 points versus the bulldogs

Tigerboyz perhaps you could work out a formula, and post it on here so other clubs can use your bottomless wisdom.

I'll start it for you

P(Win/.......

The rest is up to you noble master.

I need to get a pen to right this down, may this formula never be lost to humankind. If the internet fails, I will have a paper copy. Fear not.

Tigerboyz perhaps you could work out a formula, and post it on here so other clubs can use your bottomless wisdom.

I'll start it for you

P(Win/.......

The rest is up to you noble master.

I need to get a pen to right this down, may this formula never be lost to humankind. If the internet fails, I will have a paper copy. Fear not.

Aren't you due for another tour of duty?....:eek:

Aren't you due for another tour of duty?....:eek:

Ah, madness,the prerequisite to any genius.

Master, when you have the time please complete the formula, this theory can not be lost.

I have been working on a theory myself. Perhaps you could examine it for me.

It relates to cricket. If a side scores more runs and takes more wickets, are they more likely to win the match.

I call it "common sense"

Ah, madness,the prerequisite to any genius.

Master, when you have the time please complete the formula, this theory can not be lost.

I have been working on a theory myself. Perhaps you could examine it for me.

It relates to cricket. If a side scores more runs and takes more wickets, are they more likely to win the match.
I call it "common sense"

What about Duckworth / Lewis? :p

What about Duckworth / Lewis? :p

Dang it, I thought I was onto something.

Just when I thought I had matched the dizzying heights of Tigerboyz intellect you shatter my dreams.

I guess I'll need to stick close to the genius that is Tigerboyz and one day I will come up with a winning formula.

God. I still cant get over it. More points = Higher chance of winning. Utterly brilliant.

Im done here.

Dang it, I thought I was onto something.

Just when I thought I had matched the dizzying heights of Tigerboyz intellect you shatter my dreams.

I guess I'll need to stick close to the genius that is Tigerboyz and one day I will come up with a winning formula.

God. I still cant get over it. More points = Higher chance of winning. Utterly brilliant.

Im done here.
Please don't let us stop you.....:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back