Jack Darling

Remove this Banner Ad

Just glad he and Lecras have shutup Eagle supporters. The guy's always been good...he drops a couple of marks and becomes the whipping boy.
With good reason. Dropped big marks in Grand Finals. One a sitter from the goal square that could have cost the Eagles the Grand Final.

With good reason. Dropped big marks in Grand Finals. One a sitter from the goal square that could have cost the Eagles the Grand Final.

Without his third quarter we wouldn't even have won the flag so this is one of the crappest bumps in a long line of crappy bumps from you Macca.

"Forward needs delivery to play well" shocker

His form is due to our **** delivery inside 50. Our **** delivery inside 50 isnt due to Jack Darling
Are you kidding. It was discussed on the footy show and some of his efforts and not flying for the mark were beyond poor. Some really poor efforts against geelong.

Are you kidding. It was discussed on the footy show and some of his efforts and not flying for the mark were beyond poor. Some really poor efforts against geelong.

You mean the one where he and Stewart were running out to the left flank? That's what you're basing it on? Cool, I guess if that's how you judge things.

Softest player in the AFL is old footsteps Darling.

I don't know, I saw Max Gawn get bullied by teenagers in round 1.

Goes missing in big games, and in games away from home. More so in Melbourne.

Too much of a front runner.
Darling went okay last year though whether at home or in Melbourne. IMO Jack's has lost his confidence for some reason?? Like a few of his team mates he may just have one huge GF hangover. Agree though that he does go MIA at different stages - does not seem to be able to play 4 quarters but then he is no Robinson Crusoe there! He's there to kick goals and if at seasons end he has managed to kick his 40 odd goals well then I'm sure the coaching staff will be happy with his output. But he was very quiet yesterday I agree.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where was it discussed, who?
Back Simmo, Drew Petrie is a fan, that fans of other clubs slag him off is a compliment.

I've been one of his biggest critics. Granted I did believe he was due for a big road game today, at the G where it needed to be done. And holy * did he do it. Ironically against the Hawks who he '' choked '' against in the Granny in 2015. He stood up today during crunch times and nailed a tough shot given the wet conditions and circumstances when the Eagles were on the ropes in the 4th where the game was on the line.

Delivered in a big way so props to the big lad after all the s**t he's endured.

Apologies big Jacky boy. You finally proved me and many doubters wrong in a big way. Props to you.

I've been one of his biggest critics. Granted I did believe he was due for a big road game today, at the G where it needed to be done. And holy **** did he do it. Ironically against the Hawks who he '' choked '' against in the Granny in 2015. He stood up today during crunch times and nailed a tough shot given the wet conditions and circumstances when the Eagles were on the ropes in the 4th where the game was on the line.

Delivered in a big way so props to the big lad after all the **** he's endured.

Apologies big Jacky boy. You finally proved me and many doubters wrong in a big way. Props to you.

Just buy a membership already. Hanging off the eagles nuts in threads

Remove this Banner Ad

Back