News Jackson Hately requests trade to Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Am currently listening to a podcast about Tim Donaghey an NBA ref convicted of betting on NBA games

The podcast , along with TD , strongly imply the NBA set up large market teams to succeed and ''officiated'' smaller teams out of finals

Since listening I see the same ''good feels story'' occurring in the AFL - and only incompetence or great kicking ie Sheed stopped the Collingwood fairytale
Probably never know .. well at least until an umpire breaks ranks and speaks openly for some reason

The more I read about this sort of stuff, ie. 'The AFL didn't suspend Richmond players to secure them the win', the more I think in hindsight - Walker or somerhing should have gone straight through or King Hit martin first bounce.

We would have won.
Didn't work that well for Geelong when Brereton was cleaned up .. but probably

The more I read about this sort of stuff, ie. 'The AFL didn't suspend Richmond players to secure them the win', the more I think in hindsight - Walker or somerhing should have gone straight through or King Hit martin first bounce.

We would have won.

Yep. Who cares if you get a big suspension if you get a Grand final win.

So, if say, a syndicate of a sort external to the AFL used money and influence to disadvantage opponents of the Crows to improve their chances of winning the flag, this would simply be a leveling of the playing field?

Am currently listening to a podcast about Tim Donaghey an NBA ref convicted of betting on NBA games

The podcast , along with TD , strongly imply the NBA set up large market teams to succeed and ''officiated'' smaller teams out of finals

Since listening I see the same ''good feels story'' occurring in the AFL - and only incompetence or great kicking ie Sheed stopped the Collingwood fairytale
Absolutely. As long as there is betting in football there will be umpires and players open to being bought. Betting is a multi million $ business. But even when the umpiring is so incredibly, unbelievably, statistically, crooked. Nothing to see here. The AFL don't care as long as the $ keep rolling in.

You know the game I'm talking about which was quite incredible.

The AFL have never caught anyone. To believe that there's nothing going on is naive.

By the way, the AFL is the organisation that supported the drug cheating by Essendon. They never detected it, in fact they did everything they could to support the club and the players who they portrayed as victims.

I still am interested in AFL but nowhere near like I was. And could easily give it away and not watch it. This season has been meh for me, although I have maintained my club membership.

Adelaide could well become the preferred destination if Covid continues.
Nz put in stalinist legislation for 2 years.
Our budget relies on a vaccine by the end of next year.

Don't expect the clown show to end soon. But expect return homers. They would of made thier mind up to be near family. Already, just wait for the opportunity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We would have won.

Would've been enjoyable to watch.. but what about Houli? Edwards? Graham? Prestia? We probably still get rolled, let's be honest.

look again. He was stationary

Dermie tells it as his plan was to take out a cats mid. When asked which one, his answer was, 'it didn't matter'. Or something similar. I heard this a few years ago, and hadn't seen the footage for ages before. There is definitely doubt as to whether there's embellishment from him, but having just watched it, he's absolutely not stationary. Him and his opponent are both heading towards the contest at a jogging pace.

Dermie tells it as his plan was to take out a cats mid. When asked which one, his answer was, 'it didn't matter'. Or something similar. I heard this a few years ago, and hadn't seen the footage for ages before. There is definitely doubt as to whether there's embellishment from him, but having just watched it, he's absolutely not stationary. Him and his opponent are both heading towards the contest at a jogging pace.

yeates wasn’t his opponent and he wasn’t jogging 😎

Put up a clip, lads. Seems easy to answer.

Would've been enjoyable to watch.. but what about Houli? Edwards? Graham? Prestia? We probably still get rolled, let's be honest.
Dusty won the Norm Smith, but it was their rebound from our 50 that won them the game.

Houli was far more important for the win and BOG in my view.

I said to the guys I was watching the game with in the middle of the second quarter we will lose once I noticed this.

It was the worst F50 pressure of the year and a sign the players felt the win would come.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back