Jacqui Lambie Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

They weren't even debating disability pension changes in the Senate. This woman was only looking for attention. To remain relevant.

A majority of Aussies do not agree with you

They weren't even debating disability pension changes in the Senate. This woman was only looking for attention. To remain relevant.
Wasn't this about family benefit freeze proposed to pay for child care changes?

A majority of Aussies do not agree with you
I am all for increasing the disability support pension. However, I want to see the doll reduced dramatically or if not 50% of it should be repayable when you get a job. Isn't the NDIS a compensation scheme that is paying lump sums to people with disabilities? That amounts being paid range from $10k to $300k.

I am all for increasing the disability support pension. However, I want to see the doll reduced dramatically or if not 50% of it should be repayable when you get a job. Isn't the NDIS a compensation scheme that is paying lump sums to people with disabilities? That amounts being paid range from $10k to $300k.
Yes it is but then the clients need to find services to provide their care. Services which used to have government funding are now getting money from the clients directly with clients choosing; the problem here is a lot lack capacity to make decisions for themselves.
It also covers mental illness.

I am all for increasing the disability support pension. However, I want to see the doll reduced dramatically or if not 50% of it should be repayable when you get a job.
Have you got a million jobs?
Or are you planning on creating more work for soup kitchens,police, security and prisons ?

Have you got a million jobs?
Or are you planning on creating more work for soup kitchens,police, security and prisons ?
There is enough work around still. There mightn't be in the future. It all depends what you want to do. I am a cleaner and it combined with golf is taking its toll on my body.

There is enough work around still. There mightn't be in the future. It all depends what you want to do. I am a cleaner and it combined with golf is taking its toll on my body.
So your sure theres plenty of work around the million on the dole dont want it?
and the other million who want more work than their part time jobs dont want it either?

Ndis is increasing funding substantially, but arrangements are tmu not cash to the client

The payments go to the service provider the client nominates (from ndis registered providers). Its essentially moving choice from a govt dept to the client

She was on The Drum the other day (because of course she was). One of the topics was more or less "Should gays get kicked out of private schools?". She was very careful to not say "No". She knows who votes for her.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wowee, Ms Pork Barrel extraordinaire here

How about tackling homelessness nationally Jacqui? I'm sure the Greens would side with you on that one...but nah, lets just keep it to Tassie...

Maybe some might agree with you however here is a member who clearly thinks that focusing on their constituents foremost is the priority.
Agreeing with this government in good faith, she's as f***ing stupid as she sounds.
I bet your own family could agree with the government and you would still abuse them too.

How about tackling homelessness nationally Jacqui? I'm sure the Greens would side with you on that one...but nah, lets just keep it to Tassie...

You do realise she is a representative for Tasmania?

The other states have senators who can take up their states causes....

She is operating in exactly the spirit of what the senate was designed to be. She has a responsibility to her own electorate. No one else’s.

Maybe some might agree with you however here is a member who clearly thinks that focusing on their constituents foremost is the priority.
If she only wants to cash in for her state great for her, but she should **** off to state politics imo, not federal politics.

Homelessness is a major national issue for mine and should be talked about and responded to on a national level coming up with strategies that can be put forward to the various state and local governments in dealing with the matter.

Potential preferential treatment here for her vote is BS imo and not in the nations best interests.

You do realise she is a representative for Tasmania?

The other states have senators who can take up their states causes....

She is operating in exactly the spirit of what the senate was designed to be. She has a responsibility to her own electorate. No one else’s.
She is sitting in a federal senate and is representing her country, not just her state...

If she only wants to cash in for her state great for her, but she should **** off to state politics imo, not federal politics.

Homelessness is a major national issue for mine and should be talked about and responded to on a national level coming up with strategies that can be put forward to the various state and local governments in dealing with the matter.

Potential preferential treatment here for her vote is BS imo and not in the nations best interests.
Jacqui Lambie represents Tasmania at the end of the day.

Why? How will that help her state get more federal funding?

Doing exactly her job as an Independent senator for Tasmania, using her position to.argue for her state. Much better than ALP, Greens and LNP pollies that just do whatever is best for their party.

On SM-G570F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back