Play Nice James Hird rushed to hospital - suspected overdose

Remove this Banner Ad

You're getting sillier by the day.

Bruce is a total flake who has damaged the Essendon cause from day 1. The fact that you use him to justify your incredibly weird agenda speaks volumes, none of it good.

Bruce has zero credibility and if he really cared then he would follow the family's request and stay silent. He's a clown with an axe to grind and one finger to grind it on. Patrick Smith is only going to gain increased stature when he gets attacked by the likes of BF and every attack is seen as further insane ravings from a bloke who has accused every single person who hasn't gone along with his view on things as being either inept, corrupt, part of a cosmic conspiracy or some combination of those. He's made wild accusations against any journalist who didn't tow the Essendon line, every judge, arbiter, official and Bigfooty poster.

Bruce needs help not encouragement.

Bruce is no more flakey than literally hundreds of posters who have all taken cheap pot shots at Hird on this site, he just happens to have a very sharp tongue but says no more than plenty of people want to say but for one reason or another cant.

If you don't like my posts don't reply, i wont miss you.

It seems to me since i showed you up for your complete lack of football knowledge about the city you profess to barrack for you have just attempted cheap point scoring.

thats a good laugh.

Well done BF you have made it. You officially know you have made it when comedians take the piss out of you.

edit: Did you know that both (B)ig (F)ooty and (B)ruce (F)rancis are both BF? Yet another cooincidence, or Chief really is Bruce Francis.

Bruce is no more flakey than literally hundreds of posters who have all taken cheap pot shots at Hird on this site, he just happens to have a very sharp tongue but says no more than plenty of people want to say but for one reason or another cant.

Bruce is an unhinged lunatic who believes his interpretation of law is more valid than a judges, who then applies his incorrect interpretation to incomplete, one sided information.

He then throws his toys from the cot when questioned and adds the questioners name to his mailing list of rants which are unquestionably slurped up as gospel by mental giants like Nick Giannopoulos.

Agreed. But consider the possibility that the Hird camp are the bullies. Time and time again over the last few years Hird and his supporters have attempted to dominate the situation only to be put back in their place.

Just remember this: Patrick Smith didn't write his article in response to Hird's overdose. He wrote it in response to the sudden wave of publicity claiming Hird was only in that position because the AFL bullied him.

Funnily enough most of the feedback to Smith has been that he should have made no comment and let Hird recover without stirring up this whole mess. Yet none of those people provided the same feedback to Corcoran / Cornes etc that were the ones that went public after the overdose and stirred things up. So the message appears to be "let sleeping dogs lie unless you want to blame James' problems on someone other than James".

Jims Dad fired up the issue again .... whilst his son is requiring medical attention, one its selfish two its dum.

Corcoran adds fuel to the fire, same as the old man, selfish & dum ...

Smith is well within his right to call out what is happening.

Jims Dad cant help himself, a letter to the editor.

The Hird camp did not cover itself with glory over the past couple of years & on it goes - the black dog is far more vicious than any of the parties in the drugs saga, pull you heads in if you really care about James.

If you don't like my posts don't reply, i wont miss you.

It seems to me since i showed you up for your complete lack of football knowledge about the city you profess to barrack for you have just attempted cheap point scoring.

Haha you're as funny as Bruce with a similar grip on reality. You've not shown anybody up at any time but keep pretending. Speaking of talking cheap spots, how about we get back to the topic at hand, much as you seek to avoid it.

Bruce had accused everybody of either corruption or incompetence simply because they don't agree with him. He offers no evidence for any of these claims. The people he has accused are generally very eminent people in their fields with reputations of competence and integrity, neither of which would apply to Bruce.

He is simply unlike anybody else on this forum, in spite of your comment. He is of the view that because he says something, it's automatically gospel and any evidence to the contrary is abuse of Hird and dishonest. It simply isn't.

Holding somebody accountable, when they are in a position of accountability is not abuse much as you've tried to fake it that way.

Personally, I hope he gets well but that doesn't give him a free pass for his prior actions. He is accountable and a PR campaign won't change that

Bruce is an unhinged lunatic who believes his interpretation of law is more valid than a judges, who then applies his incorrect interpretation to incomplete, one sided information.

He then throws his toys from the cot when questioned and adds the questioners name to his mailing list of rants which are unquestionably slurped up as gospel by mental giants like Nick Giannopoulos.

If he is an unhinged lunatic, then this board has been full of them for years.

If he is an unhinged lunatic, then this board has been full of them for years.

Can't argue that point, but unlike some others accept it's on both sides.

Unsurprisingly though, you throw an insult at other posters instead of addressing a point, you bully.

Can't argue that point, but unlike some others accept it's on both sides.

Unsurprisingly though, you throw an insult at other posters instead of addressing a point, you bully.

I never suggested it wasn't.

This board ran on insulting and bullying those with a different opinion.

Based on what. He came on the forum. He presented his case and when he was asked questions or debeted he got narky and cracked it.

Bullshit, he was bullied and still is from all the posts i read, even though he doesn't even post anymore.

You obviously don't understand what bullying is, in fact from memory your posting consists of someone with an undying hatred of him, you would relish the opportunity to sink the boot in, i reckon you would be good for that, makes you feel good ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Based on what. He came on the forum. He presented his case and when he was asked questions or debeted he got narky and cracked it.

make up some stuff and throw some more insults, slurs at Bruce or Hird or anyone, get some free likes - make you feel good :thumbsu::thumbsu:, your buddies will like it

I never suggested it wasn't.

This board ran on insulting and bullying those with a different opinion.

It's only insulting when the opinion is stupid and contrary to the available information.

This whole garbage of saying anyone who disagrees with you is a bully is a joke. Everyone has been given the opportunity to make a point over the years this has happened. People who have a point have been able to speak. People who can't back their points with anything more than hopes and wishes are treated accordingly.

Bullshit, he was bullied and still is from all the posts i read, even though he doesn't even post anymore.

You obviously don't understand what bullying is, in fact from memory your posting consists of someone with an undying hatred of him, you would relish the opportunity to sink the boot in, i reckon you would be good for that, makes you feel good ?

Seeing that I was bullied as a kid all through primary school I think I know what bullying is. You could say he's bullied every journo that hasn't listened to him. Going by your definition of bullying

The only bullying I've seen have been from those who want to shout down those who don't follow the party line.

Calling out a person for making absurd claims with no evidence is not bullying. Neither is holding a responsible adult accountable for his actions. It's yet another false claim to divert attention away from dealing with the actual facts.

Maybe some people could try dealing with the facts instead of dealing in abuse while making false accusations of abuse.

Not that I hold much hope.

You're like that dullard the gov. Can give but can't take. He doesn't like a debate either as he blocks anyone that does

If you were old enough to remember which i really doubt you would have been, you would have been like the Government, the Police, the media, the screeching squealing public to convict and blame - Lindy Chamberlain anyone.

It appears dullards are slow to learn.

Upset that Bruce gets venomous when you have been doing exactly the same.

If you were old enough to remember which i really doubt you would have been, you would have been like the Government, the Police, the media, the screeching squealing public to convict and blame - Lindy Chamberlain anyone.

It appears dullards are slow to learn.

Upset that Bruce gets venomous when you have been doing exactly the same.

Everyone was screeching and blaming and squealing to convict the media for something that hasn't been confirmed yet or was when James was taken to hospital.

Dullards are quick to speculate

Seeing that I was bullied as a kid all through primary school I think I know what bullying is. You could say he's bullied every journo that hasn't listened to him. Going by your definition of bullying

you should read my previous posts, bullies sometimes have to be bullied, sometimes that is all they understand

Who started with the slurs first Caro, Smith or Bruce ?.

People publicly declaring their support like his father and Corcoran of Hird is completely different from what Smith has done.

Pity you cant see it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back