Jared Polec

Remove this Banner Ad

Even an incremental chance is one we need to use.

It's so stupid in AFL that a player leaving gets his locker cleaned out etc.

I agree with your second point and if I thought he was the difference between a flag or not then play him.

We’re not so **** him

No way, if he improves our chances of winning, he needs to play.

We will be without Dixon, Marshall & Hartlett and Ryder will be playing on one leg.

Our chance of progressing beyond one win in the finals is almost non-existent.

Get games and finals experience into Bonner playing on the wing.

We will be without Dixon, Marshall & Hartlett and Ryder will be playing on one leg.

Our chance of progressing beyond one win in the finals is almost non-existent.

Get games and finals experience into Bonner playing on the wing.
ALMOST

Someone should tell Polec's mrs to consider what their kids will look like...

9038.jpg

I'd say the first rounder has already been put on the table, will just be a case of what else goes either way (assuming he does request to go).

Weirdly enough with Thomas coming through the academy, it makes more sense to trade the pick than to keep it and risk a bid.

North still making big offers to Gaff apparently. If they land him and cool in polec is there any words on what sort of offers are on the table from other clubs like saints and blues?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This thread is very quiet this week. Have all the North supporters migrated to West Coast Bigfooty board?

Polec needs some love too! Otherwise, what is he paying his management for?

North still making big offers to Gaff apparently. If they land him and cool in polec is there any words on what sort of offers are on the table from other clubs like saints and blues?

Saints bid as big but I would question his judgement if he gots to either of the two. We got one of the best medical team in afl and track record of taking recruits to the next level. Polec is very good to excellent, will b elite by this time next year.

Saints bid as big but I would question his judgement if he gots to either of the two. We got one of the best medical team in afl and track record of taking recruits to the next level. Polec is very good to excellent, will b elite by this time next year.

You'd want to have a good medical team for Polec. His career could end at any moment especially on the hard surface of Etihad. Anyway we'll take pick 9 and run.

You'd want to have a good medical team for Polec. His career could end at any moment especially on the hard surface of Etihad. Anyway we'll take pick 9 and run.
It's interesting isn't it hang out a big pile of cash he accepts & when he rocks up to North pre-season it's a limited summer for him as always then he'll barely train during the season perhaps even less than here with so many games at Etihad.
The dude can play but getting him above his current level with the physical management he requires is quite unlikely.

This is a knobhead comment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back