Remove this Banner Ad

Polo_14

Club Legend
Suspended
Jun 12, 2006
AFL Club
Richmond
No doubt im not alone in saying this

I dont care how good a footballer he is. He is the biggest showpony and sniper in the game at the minute

Nothing wrong with playing good football, everything wrong with being a disrespectful prick.

Polo_14 said:

I dont care how good a footballer he is. He is the biggest showpony and sniper in the game at the minute

Nothing wrong with playing good football, everything wrong with being a disrespectful prick.

rubbish.

Polo_14 said:

Hear hear.

Big Man said:
Thats Jeffery Farmer in a nutshell.

Has been like that all his playing career.

He will be missed next week I'd imagine.

From what i can understand the Wizz will be strutting his magic next weekend.
Hes a gem isnt he, i dont care how arrogant the man is cos he is an absolute genius.

so logn as he does his job of kickign goals and doing team thigns like setting up other goals he can be as arrogant or in my thoughts entertaining ah he wants.

Do you mean his reaction to Baker(?) after being clocked in the head (i know it was an open hand).

If it was any other player he would of recieved a free kick. Dubious umpiring last night and we still drilled the saints by 10 goals. Though i'd take a 1 point win with no injuries over what happened last night.

Farmer is a legend, he is the highest goal kicker ever for an aboriginal player. 4 goals in a quarter last night was pure wizardry. Some sites have him named in the best despite playing only 1 quarter.

wizard_9 said:
From what i can understand the Wizz will be strutting his magic next weekend. Hes a gem isnt he, i dont care how arrogant the man is cos he is an absolute genius.

Yeah I just read that meself in the paper.

It will be interesting to see if he does come up.

Im sure Crowley will come in to ruffle a few feathers this weekend thats for sure. :thumbsu:

Big Man said:
Yeah I just read that meself in the paper.

It will be interesting to see if he does come up.

Im sure Crowley will come in to ruffle a few feathers this weekend thats for sure. :thumbsu:

Yeh i think the Crowler will be back, hopefully we dont bring him back thrugh the WAFL.

I love Farmer. His is just what we need at Freo, along with the Carr bros and Cook.

Love the little wizard!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually don`t mind the guy - when all and sundry where hanging **** all over him - it seemed to me he pulled his head in and tried to do better.

Got a little bit of my respect.

Was down the club a couple of weeks ago and the Wiz was doing clinics and stuff with these Ed Support kids from Christchurch Grammar. Despite them trying to kiss him on the head, hug him to death etc, the Wiz was all class talking with them, joking etc.

Had his probs in the past, but I think he's just a great bloke.

Polo_14 said:
Nothing wrong with playing good football

Great football chief, great football. Get it right.

Polo_14 said:
everything wrong with being a disrespectful prick.

Afraid that you are the 'disrespectful prick' my friend. And there is definitely a lot wrong with you.

Captain Pump said:
Great football chief, great football. Get it right.

Afraid that you are the 'disrespectful prick' my friend. And there is definitely a lot wrong with you.

Yep sure whateva u rkn captain_pumper

Like i said i dont care how good a footaballer this bloke is, albiet grossly overated, hes a tosser of the highest order. Not long till he gets suspended again for a cheap shot

Funny, suddenly fremantle supporters popping everywhere, head in the sand for 11 years, now up they come

Polo_14 said:
Funny, suddenly fremantle supporters popping everywhere, head in the sand for 11 years, now up they come

Fair cop, I have not been around on bigfooty before...

But...you've been around here for ever have you 'Polo'? Or do you just change your username to make sure you are up with the most recent 'star' tiger? Or were you just really lucky that the name you chose all those years ago just happens to match up with a Tiger rookie...

Love watching 'The Wiz' play.

Had to laugh when he chested Kosi afer kicking his third goal in the first quarter.

Polo_14 said:
Yep sure whateva u rkn captain_pumper

Like i said i dont care how good a footaballer this bloke is, albiet grossly overated, hes a tosser of the highest order. Not long till he gets suspended again for a cheap shot

I asked you a question.

Please substantiate your claim.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back