Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry (vale)

Remove this Banner Ad

Vale Jerry, the king of trash TV died overnight at the ripe old age of 79 (watch out Mofra)

In homage to the great instigator of talk time biffo, so long Jerry.

People don’t care. Why is this a big news story in australia?

Obviously you are a Millennial.

His show was the bomb here in the 90s.
Free entertainment and better than WWE !

We need more shows like Jerry springer, you can get all the fruit cakes into one place and then just lob a grenade into the room.

Flogs on the main board are sooking about The Footy Show and Street Talk being offensive these days, I doubt modern woke society here would accept a Springer style show here. It sucks, but at least we've still got memorable Jerry moments on You Tube to enjoy

People don’t care. Why is this a big news story in australia?

Not only do specific 'celebrity' deaths usually result in the most popular annual searches, but a common trending search is simply a generic 'dead celebrities'. People will literally spend their time fishing around for news of any minor celebrity that has died just so they can make it about themselves.

'Wow! OMG, just heard the janitor from Revenge of the Nerds 2 died. I remember watching him with my dad as a kid on a trip to Vermont. He was only 87. Gutted. Hug your loved ones.'

However, Springer is proof that social media and 'zoomers' aren't the problem. People have always been trash.

We need more shows like Jerry springer, you can get all the fruit cakes into one place and then just lob a grenade into the room.
Maybe that's why Chief made Bay 13! ... oh wait :eekv1:
m2qGPn.gif

Obviously you are a Millennial.

His show was the bomb here in the 90s.
Free entertainment and better than WWE !

I never watched 1 episode, what a load of excrement

Jerry was the best when you were off school sick.

I'm not going to lie, jerry springer was my guilty pleasure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Those uncut ppvs on main event were the best. Until dad got the bill hahaha

I always remember one episode where the woman had a sexual fetishism for bathing in baked beans or something similar.

That image is seared into my brain.

Flogs on the main board are sooking about The Footy Show and Street Talk being offensive these days, I doubt modern woke society here would accept a Springer style show here. It sucks, but at least we've still got memorable Jerry moments on You Tube to enjoy

Unfortunately all those wierdo's on Springer are now running the Western World.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back