Jesse Hogan Contract Negotiations (Titus O'Reilly)

Remove this Banner Ad

To be fair coulda, most recent opinions on the media speculation in that thread - are that he's staying in Melb.

And that makes total sense. Chances of him leaving are very low for all sorts of obvious reasons - and I'd say absolute 0% that it would be this year.

At least where we sit right now, anybody speculating, guessing, 'breaking news' otherwise are just dreamers or confusing real life with their Dream Team squad.

Last edited:
Bigfooty posters believe Gossage is a grade A pole smoker and is up there with the AFL medias biggest flogs. More to come.

I took my daughter to the tennis at the Perth Arena a while back and Goosage had been crapping on and sniping at Freo a fair bit, as he usually does. Anyway, long story short I'd be talking up how much I wanted to push the pr**k under a bus and my daughter was telling me that I'd never get within cooee of him. As we walked in through the door, he was just meters away crapping on out loud. Thinking here's my chance, then my daughter grabs my arm and drags me upstairs.

That close!:thumbsdown:

I took my daughter to the tennis at the Perth Arena a while back and Goosage had been crapping on and sniping at Freo a fair bit, as he usually does. Anyway, long story short I'd be talking up how much I wanted to push the pr**k under a bus and my daughter was telling me that I'd never get within cooee of him. As we walked in through the door, he was just meters away crapping on out loud. Thinking here's my chance, then my daughter grabs my arm and drags me upstairs.

You weren't concerned why a bus was driving around inside Perth Arena?

Hold+me+back+bro_d4ac87_5228453.gif

Hold me back bro.

I was really more interested in verifying the story about his dad being not well than asking if he was staying with Melbourne .When I was looking at the posts I thought it interesting that not everyone there was convinced he was staying .

Naaah, I would have been happy to put the effort in the drag the pr**k out into Wellington Street. I could have found a bus.....easy!
If it was a night session you'd have a better chance of finding a bus inside the Arena than outside.

It's six years since I lived in Perth so things may have changed but with Basil on 7 and Mark Readings on 9 who both clearly barrack for West Coast I always thought we got a much fairer run from Goss and Lachie Ried on channel ten.

Is there a reason that people are confident that Jesse Hogan will select Fremantle as his club of choice if he returns home? If he does decide to leave the Demons surely West Coast will have a crack too with Kennedy turning 30 next year?

Is there a reason that people are confident that Jesse Hogan will select Fremantle as his club of choice if he returns home? If he does decide to leave the Demons surely West Coast will have a crack too with Kennedy turning 30 next year?

I think the main thing is Currency ATM we have a lot more then the Eagles do. I we where in the top 4 I don't think we would have a shot at Hogan.

It's six years since I lived in Perth so things may have changed but with Basil on 7 and Mark Readings on 9 who both clearly barrack for West Coast I always thought we got a much fairer run from Goss and Lachie Ried on channel ten.

Mate, Readings is at 7 now as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I helped organised a ball last year and we had Goss as MC. I was wary, but in fairness, he was actually pretty good. Before the event I took my wife up and introduced her to him. Her response, "I know you, you're Tim Robbins!"

I was really more interested in verifying the story about his dad being not well than asking if he was staying with Melbourne .When I was looking at the posts I thought it interesting that not everyone there was convinced he was staying .

I know buddy, it's just that when I read your post I interpreted it a certain way because of how you ended it. I went digging further before I got my hopes up that where there was smoke ... The verification was good

http://www.watoday.com.au/afl/frema...ckers-hero-any-time-soon-20160624-gpr1l8.html

"Reaction on Facebook has been varied - with some footy fans taking it as a sign of an impending Freo move and others claiming the sign belonged to a house bought by Hogan's brother. But it can be confirmed that Hogan himself purchased a 645-square metre block."

That bloke just loves WA.
so he bought an investment property close to where he grew up while Perth prices are at a bargain.

That says to me: he's sensible, and good with his money. That is all. If he had bought a million $ flashy place in South Freo near Fyfe, and his girlfriend was seen picking out furniture in Claremont...that would have said something different.

so he bought an investment property close to where he grew up while Perth prices are at a bargain.

That says to me: he's sensible, and good with his money. That is all. If he had bought a million $ flashy place in South Freo near Fyfe, and his girlfriend was seen picking out furniture in Claremont...that would have said something different.

footballers have been doing their dough in the property market for time eternal.
the fact he decided to do it here in WA means he has strong ties to the area which can only be a good thing.

footballers have been doing their dough in the property market for time eternal.
the fact he decided to do it here in WA means he has strong ties to the area which can only be a good thing.
They've also been doing there dough in gambling, drugs (WC), pubs, and T-shirt enterprises, but I would think property is one of the sensible ways, as shown by some of the Geelong boys who own a good portion of Torquay.

I'm not saying we won't pick him up at the end of next year, just that this purchase doesn't really push it one way or the other for me.

A house in Doubleview eh? That's near where he does his night-time skateboarding, isn't it? It definitely doesn't hurt our prospects of getting him, the fact he is buying Perth property, that plus the booty of goodies the boys from the Purple Reign podcast are accumulating to bribe Jesse to get on board.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back