Roomie Jibber-Jabber Random Chatter

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh. You kind of get use to it.

Have had recurrent patella dislocation problems for about 4 years. Just gotta get use to it eventually. Wasted lots of money on physio and in the end taping is my god.

NO CRUDE JOKES CAS, SHITTIES, AB, GAYLOCK, STATLESS, TLW etcetcetc.

It's not an injury per se, it's just how my ankles have always been. Very clicky clacky and they audibly crack. I've seen Doctors but they say my bone density, etc, is fine. Ah well!

My brain on the other hand is definitely taking a battering from Legal Ethics. Boring boring boring.

Eh. You kind of get use to it.

Have had recurrent patella dislocation problems for about 4 years. Just gotta get use to it eventually. Wasted lots of money on physio and in the end taping is my god.

NO CRUDE JOKES CAS, SHITTIES, AB, GAYLOCK, STATLESS, TLW etcetcetc.

Vonn's grown to love her gimp leg. She just got used to hopping along and there's a spring in her step every day.

The bolded is you.

Honestly CAS in this regard I will take your Saturday night experiences because I have NFI.

I actually like their song haha such a traitor.

CAS, I dub thee GAS.

Anyway Just had an argument/rage/lecturing of the man for not taking me on more resturant dates. If he's going to tease me about being high maintenance I'm going to live it. 1 hour and a few threats of my way or the highway later I get a 'Yes boss.' Oh I'm doing such a good job of training him.

Hey Stat you going on a date tonight tonight George street event cinemas

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyway Just had an argument/rage/lecturing of the man for not taking me on more resturant dates. If he's going to tease me about being high maintenance I'm going to live it. 1 hour and a few threats of my way or the highway later I get a 'Yes boss.' Oh I'm doing such a good job of training him.

That bodes well for the future.

That bodes well for the future.

Oh it does. I'm training him. & I'm pretty fed up with it anyway so I won't hesitate to end it whereas in the past I've stalled.

watch_out_we_got_a_badass_over_here_meme_Sad_orange-s769x595-300035-475.png

;)

You sound like a shocker of a gf tbh.

Don't troll me on this... you have no idea what I've had to put up with. The fact I still talk to him is amazing.

"Training him."

I'll give it two months before you see him in bed with Polly from across the road.

Don't even start that crap with me. That is such an unnecessary thing to say.

Im willing to bet it'll be Statless or AB though. Or maybe Bedford.

Completely changing the subject because this topic actually hits a nerve bad.

STAT IS GOING ON A DATE!

I wonder how long until he makes a move.

& Bedford more bagging out of North less on McElite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back